Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 4 Fiesta Drive Belt Noisy / Heater Stays On

manol01

Good morning everybody, the drive belt of my fiesta is very noisy and my heater stays on all the time even i close the heater levers. Any ideas?

Definatly see about getting the drive belt tightened. I had the same problem with my drive belt and soon as it was tightened the car ran fine. You running low on power?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your heater problem but would be interested to hear any ideas. I'm not sure how it works these days. Years ago the temperature lever/knob actually operated a valve in the hot feed to the heater matrix but on later cars I've had, the lever simply moved a flap to divert the hot air and the matrix was fed all the time. With the advent of aircon/climate control I'm not sure just how the system works on our cars, I would be interested to know.

Good morning to all, Alan you have right, and in that way i intend to move....the story goes like this....i look the whole system more closely and found a electronic board with the heater levers goes on it and a flow control valve. With my few knowlege about electronics i check both the board and valve and see unfotunately that both of them are dead. Therefor i decided to change the filosophy of the system and make it like old days.

As far as it concerns the tension of the drive belt is pretty good but the problem still exist.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club