Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mark Number Of My Fiesta

Jonjo devon

I have a 08 plate ford fiesta zetec but I don't know what model it is, I tried many websites and phoned up my local dealership they told it is a mk4 but I am getting told its a mk5, I am wanting to find out as i skidded in snow on Friday back end spun out as well as the front and hit a kerb, I have bent the steering rod and I have been told if it is a mk 6 i need new steering rack, I am hoping this isn't the case as i be a while with out a car -_- hoping its the rod so i can get it done on Monday :)

Any Help will be Brilliant :D

I concur.

Strange that your dealer even mentioned the Mk system as it's totally unofficial and Ford dealers only generally go by registration year for parts references.

• Like 1

Seems to me like the dealer is a plank ... Mk4? Nope, that's a mk6 (although like 'volts' say above its usually referred to as a Mk6.5 cause its the facelift model).

Best shape Fiesta there is I think .... ;) hope you get your car sorted mate!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club