Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has Anybody Modded Focus Oem Bumper Lips??

1stghia

I was looking at the price of ABS spoiler lip/valances for instance as a ball park figure £150+ for a decent one say stoffler, £100-150 for professional spray and fit + any Insurance premium hike due to the mod.So front and back it could be easily over 500 quid :o

So I just wondered if any one has tried and succesfully modded the front and rear valance / spoiler lips on a mk2 focus ??

I will try and attach a pic to show what I mean as an idea.. poor photoshop attempt but you should get where I am coming from lol hopefully :)

post-45522-0-49903500-1377167176_thumb.p

Ford do an official MS Designs body kit for the MK2 which is front and rear valances plus sills.

It's supposed to add an ST like shape to the car.

They come primed ready to colour match.

Another option for the front is a Focus Coupe Cabriolet (CC) bumper which is a nicer shape and has a tidier fog light recess which will bolt right on.

Hi stoney871 :)

I did look for ms designs kits for the mk2 but couldn't find any anywhere, only thing I did find was references to them :( I have looked at the CC bumper but finding one is a different matter lol Saw one on eBay for 300+ and it came with nothing.

A link or something to the ms designs kit would be great if anyone can, as their site seems to only cater for later fords from mk2.5.

The MS kits for the MK2 are a bit rare so anyone getting hold of a complete set is lucky.

Like you say about the CC bumpers, they usually come stripprd bare but the grilles and fog surrounds do crop up quite frequently.

There's a primered one on eBay for about £120 right now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club