Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Anybody Tell Me Please

b4zz

as title how much the ford focus zetec s front skirt/spoiler is for the mk2.5 focus from ford please.

keep looking on the bay of e but cant find any at the mo.

any help would be much appreciated

• Like 1

as title how much the ford focus zetec s front skirt/spoiler is for the mk2.5 focus from ford please.

keep looking on the bay of e but cant find any at the mo.

any help would be much appreciated

Between 220 and 270 pounds from ford, see m fitting guide in the list below this post mate,

Before purchasing a ZS lip you should know a full st front bumper without grills from ford is 205 pounds may be better with an st replica than a ZetecS the sale of your existing bumper with grills would fetch around 120 that would pay for the st upper & lower grill so its cheaper to go st IMO

I bought all my Genuine ZetecS kit from this seller on eBay: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/valeautosfordparts/

Because ZetecS spec is not available to purchase in Ireland

cheers for the info lenny its much appreciated :) .

I was only thinking of getting the zs front bumper skirt as I liked the triple r front spliters and that's the only way it would fit mine :(

but at that price I think I will just leave as is.

not unless you have any other ideas of what spliter I could maybe use on the front of my zetec front bumper ;)

• Like 1

cheers for the info lenny its much appreciated :) .

I was only thinking of getting the zs front bumper skirt as I liked the triple r front spliters and that's the only way it would fit mine :(

but at that price I think I will just leave as is.

not unless you have any other ideas of what spliter I could maybe use on the front of my zetec front bumper ;)

There are three options,

You could purchase a zetecS front lip from breakers on e-bay,

Choose something from european-parts in Germany

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php/cPath/58_65

Or fit this rubber splitter to the front bumper

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Universal-Front-Lip-Splitter-Chin-Spoiler-Trim-/220729263317?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item33647d44d5

Without the side skirts the ZS bumper will look out of place mate. How much are the grills for the ST bumper lenny? I'm very interested in the ST bumper front grille style

• Like 1

thanks very much for them lenny but think I will leave the splitter idea at the mo and save for some bigger wheels I thing then maybe think about the spliter idea at a later date.

cheers for the reply kurt I think you maybe right its just a idea I had run though my head

• Like 1

Without the side skirts the ZS bumper will look out of place mate. How much are the grills for the ST bumper lenny? I'm very interested in the ST bumper front grille style

28 pounds for the upper grill and 79 pounds for the lower,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=st+grill&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_armrs=1&_ssn=valeautosfordparts&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xst+grill+08+on&_nkw=st+grill+08+on&_sacat=0

I'm very tempted to fit the ST kit too,

I think the 1 piece front bumper with tripleRcomposites ST splitter would look tidyer than the stuck on lip, I'd lose my DRLs though

The st bumper has holes for headlight washers which can be filled and smoothed,

Standard fog lights fit but there is a small fixing bracket required at 12 pounds I think it costs from ford to hold the fogs in place.

• Like 1

thanks very much for them lenny but think I will leave the splitter idea at the mo and save for some bigger wheels I thing then maybe think about the spliter idea at a later date.

cheers for the reply kurt I think you maybe right its just a idea I had run though my head

No prob Barry,

I reckon bigger wheels and Eibach pro lowering springs together with the big rims give the car a nice sporty look without fitting s body kit at all.

• Like 1

No prob Barry,

I reckon bigger wheels and eibach pro lowering springs together with the big rims give the car a nice sporty look without fitting s body kit at all.

may go down that route lenny it was just a though I had run though my head about having some sort of front spliter and liked the look of the triple r one

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club