Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Airbag Light

STEADS

Had my airbag light come on today had me a bit baffled as to why it should suddenly come on when all I had done before I set out was adjust the passenger seat .anyway after a quick search found out as I thought anyway that if you twiddle the wires under the seat with the ignition off it makes a good connection again and light goes out just thought I,d put it on here in case it happens to anyone else before they go to frauds and get stung .always worth a search before you pay extortionate prices to have the light reset especially now it's part of the mot.

• Like 1

An excellent result! just be careful though, you dont want the wires to snap off altogether, so if you can see the wires, make sure that the connection they have is fast, and is not loose, wobbly, or additional shaking of the wires will rip them out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club