Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bumper Trouble

D13 HPD 95

Evening all, just wanted to know if anyone has removed the zetec a lower trim from there car or a bumper before?? I have bought a zetec s rear bumper and trying to get them off but no luck i have removed the metal holders but its the screws or plugs i am having trouble with ? They have a triangle socket ?? Any help much appreciated before it gets too cold lol

mk7, i have a bumper from another car with them on, but i think they are riveted in??? how do i get them off?? and what do i use to reattach them??

can anyone help?? looking to do it tomorrow night, or soon as. if anyone has done it before??

no positive, i can move them about, i have removed the metal clips at the top but its the bottom triangle screws or rivets i cant get out, meaning i cannot remove the diffusor or the corner skirts :( i have planned to have them painted thursday with the other zs bits i have sitting in the shed but i cannot get them off :( spent an hour umming and arring but had to put it down

any1 got an idea please ?? just had another go and lost some skin with a screw driver -.-

ive seen that yh, but thank you, its not no but thanks anyway :) , will drill the rivets out tomorrow dad told me about it after i take half my finger off lol

will buy a rivet gun so i can make sure they are secure when i refit them, just need to know how to fit the side covers on the rear bumper as mine are separate from the diffuser unlike the one in the vid

I didn't remove the bumper when I took the stock ZS defuser off & put the ST defuser on.

ok cheers, i have a used bumper which i got from scrapies but need to get the rivets out lol will give it a go tonight

also i need the rear towing eye cover for the zetec s diffusor but no luck finding one??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club