Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading To S Max

supercmaxer

Hi all

I have a 2004, focus c max 2.0tdci ,I had had it for nearly 2 years done a few miles in it mainly motorway miles, its on 169k and trust me it pulls like new. plenty of history ford service stamps in book on my last look it had 8 stamps from ford, plenty of bills. I have recently replaced the clutch, dual mass which i'm sure you all know costs lots so no expense spared. I am looking for to upgrade to S max, what do you reckon I can get for my c max?? or could I get an exchange??

cheers

exchange?what for a packet of wine gums??

coz no doubt if you try and do a deal at a dealers,they will laugh and say no way jose.

see what the inline advertisers and listing your car at and also look at eBay.

obviously you know how much you have to spend but it may be better to try and do a deal using cash rather then barttering with your car.

Hi Kervin,

I think what Greg is trying to say is that you wont get much for it.

Even though you have spent a mint on it, you will be lucky to get about 1800 for it. The problem is that high milers are low value, even if every part on the car is replaced you still wont get a lot for it.

I have to be honest though, I think if you tried to sell privately, you would struggle to get £1500 - £1800. You would probably need to look to sell low in order to sell quick. Otherwise, you might get a nominal valuation from a dealer (less than £1k)