Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Have You Bought Your Ford For Christmas

Lenny

If your missus has bought you a touch screen stereo mate you better marry her next year ;) thats a huge gift

I already did :) , Since i part'xd the punto she bought she keeps moaning that it doesnt have bluetooth or usb so shes probably bought it with that in mind lol

• Like 1

I already did :) , Since i part'xd the punto she bought she keeps moaning that it doesnt have bluetooth or usb so shes probably bought it with that in mind lol

Your missus is a keeper mate,

Self maintained and everything,

Vicki (my missus) throws problems at me all the time but she never has the initiative to go out there and solve one of them.

My focus has bluetooth but I replaced the 6000CD with a Sony from a 2007 focus,

Now bluetooth, voice control and aux port don't work,

But I've sold the 6000CD

She wants bluetooth and aux port back so I've gotta either purchase a 2009 Sony or 6000CD from a focus not mondeo

I want to keep some white light down there though lol!

Your missus is a keeper mate,

Self maintained and everything,

Vicki (my missus) throws problems at me all the time but she never has the initiative to go out there and solve one of them.

My focus has Bluetooth but I replaced the 6000CD with a Sony from a 2007 focus,

Now Bluetooth, voice control and aux port don't work,

But I've sold the 6000CD g

She wants Bluetooth and aux port back so I've gotta either purchase a 2009 Sony or 6000CD from a focus not mondeo

Eh leo you took out the working radio/cd/bluetooth so you go fix it !!!!!!!

I'll be getting ten packs of reindeer antlers for next year when car is in my name and wee dirt devil so I can keep her looking good

• Like 1

New airfreshner, cleaning wipes for the interior, new mats, new gear knob gaiter and petrol..

• Like 1

I'll be getting ten packs of reindeer antlers for next year when car is in my name and wee dirt devil so I can keep her looking good

:o Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Hi

I've bought a high pressure pump for my focus after the original started wasting diesel to the environment...lol

• Like 1

Okies! That's our 3 Fiestas all done now! The wife's Metal just needed footwell bulbs (why didn't Ford fit them?) so I added a strip of red l.e.d's to her glove-box / dash too! All 3 look pretty good, took about 30 mins each and total cost £11! 1 standard Ford l.e.d set is £40 I'm told....

I have just bought some snow foam and clay bar kit to give her a good clean, and also the ST front and rear bumpers (unsure if its gunna need adapting to fit, but got a very good deal so bought anyway haha), and also some ST side skirts, to find out they are 3 door instead of 5 door haha, but once again got a very good deal for them, so will be able to make a profit on them if I come to sell.

• Like 1

The fiesta is getting a nice shiny new subwoofer for the boot - that's if it will it in ;)

If I can I'll treat it to yet another polish.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Lol, yet I bet your MPG ain't nearly as bad as mine. :rolleyes:

About 30mpg when we're home about and up to 40mpg on a run down to Inverness ;)

About 30mpg when we're home about and up to 40mpg on a run down to Inverness ;)

21ish MPG in heavy urban traffic. ;)

• Like 1

@polish- my wife's 62 plate Fiesta Metal didn't have footwell lights, all it needed was bulbs fitted!

• Like 1

Private plates some car wax about £70 worth of petrol some new bosh spark plugs a new service kit brake lines a exhaust trim led strip lights and more all in all over about 2 month nearly 400 pound spent on her but she is worth it

Sent from my iPhone 5

• Like 1

21ish MPG in heavy urban traffic. ;)

OK you win :)

Sorry to go off topic and off ford on this but;

Just thought this was an appropriate time to mention;

The bulb has blown on the low fuel light indicator in the Toyota Levin bzr,

I've not had it on the road yet but the fact the bulb has been used that much its blown.... doesn't say much for the MPG

Private plates some car wax about £70 worth of petrol some new bosh spark plugs a new service kit brake lines a exhaust trim led strip lights and more all in all over about 2 month nearly 400 pound spent on her but she is worth it Sent from my iPhone 5

Sweet,

The focus range respond well to the mods,

You should start a build thread at this point before you do too much to document

• Like 1

would love footwell lights

you can retro fit the factory footwell lighting aswell as rear footwell lighting, click on my avator picture to view my profile then click on the link for footwell lighting guide.

The fiesta is getting a nice shiny new subwoofer for the boot - that's if it will it in ;)If I can I'll treat it to yet another polish.Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Should fit no problem,

I had a 1.3 1997 hatch back starlet once,

I put a 15" fusion sub box in the boot along with two 6.5"

Put some 6x9's in the parcel shelf

But had to make some half inch rings to sit between the 6x9's and the parcel shelf to raise there magnets up out of the boot space as they were hitting the sub box :lol:

Was impossible to drive at full volume

• Like 1

I've not had it on the road yet but the fact the bulb has been used that much its blown.... doesn't say much for the MPG

That, or the previous owner was a stingy student who only topped up with 5 quid worth of fuel each time! :P

• Like 1

Bought my Ford some Bosch wipers ( Highly recommended ), Autoglym auto refresh for the inside and some (purple) screen wash - not scented haha

just spent about £60 on autoglym and £15 on some new megz polish to try :D ...just getting a few other bits when im bored though!! :P

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club