Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights

D13 HPD 95

Evening all,

Got my new projector headlights set up and in today, i like them with the 5000k Phillips lamps but can i see peoples with hids? 6000k is what id go for just want to see the difference i know its not legal and what not so not bothered tbh.

Just want to see what they look like before getting some

Merry xmas and cheers all :)

Hope santa comes soon!! ;)

• Like 1

Here's mine, 6000k. Never been flashed and you can see so much further with them compared to standard bulbs

post-38083-0-51588600-1387827659_thumb.j

post-38083-0-27594500-1387827702_thumb.j

Cheers look good thank you :) might get some :) 60£ on eBay good or bad ? They are ac not digital read digital ones are hit and miss as quality wise ?

• Like 1

I have 55w 6000k hids, they're a lot better compared with halogen lights. No comparison at all, I've never been flashed or pulled. The projector lights focus a lot more on to the rather and aren't blinding at all, paid £40 from eBay 3 months ago and love them.

• Like 1

Cheers, been looking online 55w are brighter by about 100% but only for around 200-400 hours as the arc burns hotter and dies quicker. I know 400hours is a long time but only say 2 years max so anything brighter than halogen is good, so 35w for me it is

• Like 1

I got the 35w ones, they are sweet, no probe, never been flashed. Look much more legal behind projectors. Mine were only 25 quid off eBay. Paying more doesn't always mean better equipment.

• Like 1

Let me get this right as I have also been contemplating HIDS. I would need to purchase the HID Kit like the one in the above eBay link and also purchase a set of projector headlight clusters?

Are they easy to fit? (The HIDS themselves, the cluster is an easy job I know).

• Like 1

Yes m8 easy to fit, the plug the original bulbs go in just connect to the ballast of the hids and then you insert the circuit and bolt it somewhere in the engine bay, then the bulb goes back into the headlight you get instructions but its dead easy m8 if your still unsure check YouTube bud and yes they will fit those lights wish they did fiesta ones like that!!! :( sighs :(

• Like 1

with the projector headlights, do they have the motor to adjust the light level same as the reflectors? I'm not sure if the ones i have put in have them they feel really light??

I have tried using the inboard adjustment on the light panel but not sure if its working doesnt seem to be much adjustment going on? Can some one "light" my way ?? lol

• Like 1

HIDs are really easy to fit literally just plug and play. Hardest bit on the Fiesta is taking the headlight unit out but you need to go that to get the bulbs in and out. I had to cut a small hole in the rubber cover as well. Also get yourself some long cable ties so you can fix the ballasts safely as well.

• Like 1

Phil, can you adjust your projectors via the light panel or do you have to adjust them manually? As i changed mine do all the lights have the motors in them?

• Like 1

Mine can be adjusted with the switch inside the car, and it's quite noticeable when doing so. Mine had the projectors in as standard though ?

• Like 1

Cheers mike, mine had reflectors in them to start so i dont see why they would make two different models of projectors one with a motor and without so ill give it another go when i see the car

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club