Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panel Filter

M4RC

There easy to fit but I haven't noticed any difference with mine so I'm guessing the gain is marginal if any different tbh

Its swings and roundabouts tbh, there is. A huge thread somewhere about air filters do they dont they improve performance, detrimental effects to the engine and ect ect

I have a performance panel and it sounds crisper and has slightly more response to acceleration but that just me i carnt comment for everyone

I like them but its up to you, if you have the car for more than say 3 years then yes its worth it, as you can wash these panels and re-oil them for 1,000,000miles costing £60 in total for the filters life time, where a brand new paper filter cost £15-25 so every service you change you paper filter after 3 years your performance filter was worth spending a little money on. Plus if you clean your new performance filter every 3-4 months like i do it doesn't build up and is more likely to protect the engine id say.

As above I've had mine in 2 years now and all I've noticed is that the throttle response is a bit better the turbo lag is less and it seems to catch a lot more crud than the old paper one so you have to keep an eye on it.

Okay, thanks for the comments, I'll just order one. For the money in them it seems pretty good :)

Just ordered my lights aswell :)

post-48575-0-88915500-1388436350_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club