Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Whats Your Car Name And Why?

sammyg29

haha, well you couldnt be liable if your not in the car surely? then it should be Ford's fault :p

Nah I recon it would not be insured in that respect, although, it would be treat as if you parked on a hill and the handbrake failed lol still your fault!

I would just sit in the passenger seat, then slam the handbrake if I got worried :p

There was that bloke who successfully sued Winnibago after he stuck the cruise control, went in the back to make a brew and crashed!!

EDIT: Accidentally inserted a saved post lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Mines called Darth Harrison. I have a Darth Vader air freshener and the cars a Ford so you work it out lol (mk2 Focus Titanium 1.6 Panther Black 5 Door)

There was that bloke who successfully sued Winnibago after he stuck the cruise control, went in the back to make a brew and crashed!!

EDIT: Accidentally inserted a saved post lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

I remember that one, some people truely are just too idiiotic! as far as I am concerned you should have to pass some sort of competency test or IQ test before you can buy something!

I mean this could have saved them a lot of hassle:

Question 13:

This vehicle is fitted with cruise control please choose the most appropriate statement below as to how you believe this would work:

- Allows you to maintain set speed whilst moving.

- Allows you to take your hands off the wheel and keep the car pointing forward

- Allows you to look cool as your driving along with your seat tipped back and banging your head to some Tunezz

-Other (please describe:) - Allows me to jump in the back seat and make a cup of coffee as the car drives itself to my house

I mean seriously, if you saw that test, would you sell this guy a car? :P

Some people are born stupid, others work hard to maintain this image!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Khionee - goddess of snow and ice as she's frozen white

You have too much time on your hands :whistling::ph34r: But I like it!

Anyway my Focus is called Frankie!

Decided to change mine to something a bit more simple n fitting. Frigga is now simply Darth :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

mines Melissa due to 2 things really my gf hates the car so i called it after her :P and i meet her the same day i bought my car lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club