Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Here (Kind Of, Sort Of, Maybe)

Nitin

Hi all!

I have been using this forum for about a year or so now, finally decided to make a logon and start to share with you all :-D

I have done plenty of Mods to my car now, recently i got myself and OBD lead and carried out the switch mod. It works great with ELM Config, if anyone is in the Westmidlands area and would like to use it (for free) then drop me a message

Going to upload plenty of pictures later but just one for now, this is how she stands today :-)

post-57061-0-50284000-1407405934_thumb.j

• Like 1

Similar to me, I joined up a couple years ago, but only started using the site in the last few weeks.

Welcome :D

Cheers Ian, its stange becuase i used the forum all the time to be nosey and steal ideas. I think i may start a build page, i have done loads to my car and havent finished yet!

• Like 2

It looks very nice. I like the colour coded fog light brows, I'd like to do that to mine, but as per usual it's a case of time, space and a few spare £'s...and it's very hard to combine all three of those things :lol:

I'd be interested to read your build thread if you do one.

i will add more pics soon, i have colour coded evey black plastic part on the outside.

its just time for me! i work alot and i am always flying around for that

For bigger ideas it's the £ :lol: but I find for little things, by the time I've taken the partly taken the car apart am about to get started someone needs something or I get a call out, so I have to put the damn thing back together again :lol:

...number plate is showing... not sure if you mind...

Also, Lenny had a couple pictures up the other day of a car that was fully colour coded including the bottom part of the wing mirrors and the plastic 'triangle' bits where the mirror joins the car...

Saying that, the car he posted pictures of was bright orange, so it's more obvious than dark plastic on your dark car...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club