Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Centre Console In A Mk 7?

StumpyBloke

Did you manage to fit another one in yours in the end? :)

Do you mean me LOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Do you mean me LOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes :D, just wondering how the color matched up in the end :)

hi rich I'm thinking of doing what u have done can u tell me what I have to do regarding the revised bracket and where to buy and do I need a new handbrake cover? Thanks mate

Just finished doing mine looks loads better it took about an hour to take out old and fit in the new 1.colour don't is slightly difference but still all looks factory fit.

Mikey...as requested...post-55595-143223711953_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Just finished doing mine looks loads better it took about an hour to take out old and fit in the new 1.colour don't is slightly difference but still all looks factory fit.

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics :D I will see if I can find this part used somewhere..

• Like 1

No problem mate all I can say thanks to rich making this post cause if he didint I would still hand that Italian armest in my car where he's way was the right way lol transforms the car totally

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still have the Italian 1 if any1 is interested as new with real dark grey leather

• 3 months later...

Hi fellas - sorry about rebooting an old thread, but ......

Just bought a 2015 pre registered Zetec 3 dr and I want to fit an armrest/centre console as you appear to have done here. Is it a seats out job, or is it a case of finding the screws and pulling?

Cheers

Awesome !!!

How'd you go about it please mate? Mine (out of an ST so I expect some performance improvement too ... ;) .... ) should be here by next weekend so looking to fit it then.

A little "how to" would be great....

Right first thing I did is prise off the airbag on or off light cover directly under ur sterio there is the clip in the middle of that cover which is a bit tough well was on mine so don't be scared of using some force that was the hardest bit for me. after that I unclip the leather gaiter from gear knob u need to unclip it from the metal surround which holds the gater in place then unsrew gear knob this was quite easy. After this I then unclip the the black plastic surround from the the gear stick surround and aircon control by pulling towards me from gear stick cover this was quite easy too then lift up the grainy plastic which is on top the bit u just unclip the shiny black plastic surround off this also easy u sort of lift then pull towards u. After this unscrew the bolts at back of the bottom of the console then unclip the side plastic off the gearbox sides u just pull then a couple more bolts which ur be able to see and that's it. When u go to put ur new 1 in ur notice that u have a conection on it running from the back to the front u will have this other connection just sitting there ur see it make sure u connect this then ur cup holders will light up and u will have a extra 12v socket at the rear of ur new console to. That's the best way I can explain it if u get stuck on anything just ask

• 7 months later...

i know its an old topic ... but ... the main console is 1848656 (about £250) and the additional panel for the 12v and audio/USB is 1810057

I need the additional panel for the 12v and audio/USB is 1810057 but cant find this part anywhere :( anyone any ideas?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club