Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seat Upgrade

ginny

I've got a 04 tdci ghia and would like to fit leather seats. Will the electrics be already fitted to my car or will I have to fit a wiring loom to get the seats to work.

Thanks.

hi, i have a 2005 titanium x which had part leather seats. i changed the seats for full leather with climate seats and all electrics work fine i had to buy a relay which sits on the back on the passenger side fuse board and the control switches, so you should be ok. just for the record i find the climate seats are just a gimmick and have no real benefit. hope that helps you

Thanks m8. Going to have a look to see if the plugs for the heated seat switches are there. If they are there, it should be ok.

as youve got the ghia, you"ll haveall the harnesses you need, have fun, very straight forward job!

Just for anyone else reading this thread, the pre and post facelift seats etc are different, the earlier heated seats are just off/ on, and the later ones have multiple levels, as far as i know the plugs/ sockets are also different so it colud be difficult fitting pre facelift seats to a post facelift car, or vice-versa, and still get everything working right

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club