Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 St3 Panther Black

Nathan54771

Don't know what your talking about, it's spotless ;) hahaa

• 1 month later...

Little update today seen as ive not done much in too long now, got a Triple R Splitter and Sideskirts on the way in the post so why im waiting I had my front lower lip wrapped matte red.....

Before

post-44466-0-82834200-1422746348_thumb.j

After

post-44466-0-67144700-1422746375_thumb.j

post-44466-0-08294900-1422746444_thumb.j

With a friend (Martin22) who had his done gloss black

post-44466-0-64461900-1422746484_thumb.j

post-44466-0-34264000-1422746545_thumb.j

Also changed my fog lights to crees whilst I had chance...

post-44466-0-61000700-1422746605_thumb.j

• Like 4

I like the lip breaks up the black and goes with the red calipers

Looks good, could look even better with some other red bits to go with it, maybe wing mirror caps :). You could make it an ST Black Edition with a red roof lol.

Thanks Phil and ️Hahaa I don't think il ever be doing the roof like a red edition, just fancied something a bit different with the lower lip done red :)

Thanks Phil and ️Hahaa I don't think il ever be doing the roof like a red edition, just fancied something a bit different with the lower lip done red :)

At least it's probably unique, so if any of us see a black ST coming at us with a bit of red at the bottom we'll know who it is :). Otherwise a black ST is very hard to tell apart from a black ZS from the front, and even the other colours I usually don't realise it's an ST until it's already gone past.

️️Hahaa that's true :) debating whether to do the rear diffuser aswell, don't want it to look over the top or tacky :/ as you say there all difficult to see as an ST until close, spirit blue is without a doubt the easiest to spot though.

Don't do it red nath afraid that's gonna luck a bit chavy

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hmm thought that myself but seen a panther black ZS with a red st diffuser and it looks alright ? debating it still along with the front, keep it or not ?

Looks awesome with the red front lip! I've also seen a ZS with red ST diffuser and think it looks good. Would go really well with the front lip imo

Thanks dude appreciate the opinion and input :) il keep debating it and see when ive fitted my front splitter and Sideskirts

Once I get round to having the plastics glossed il make a decision on the red rear diffuser

I think the red diffuser could look good, especially when it's practically invisible in black. But if you're doing that it might have been better to get the front splitter in red instead of the lip.

• Like 1

Recieved some goodies from Triple R Composites yesterday, Can't wait for saturday to get them fitted now....

A front splitter and Sideskirts extensions

post-44466-0-95315700-1423570145_thumb.j

• Like 1

Cool, I'm interested to see what the side skirt extensions look like. Although I probably wouldn't want them myself after that incident with the speed bump which I made a thread about lol.

️️Hahaa hoping they look good, just keep clear of speed bumps and kerbs then it's all good ;)

Interested to see those side skirts Nathan. Are you painting them before fitting or leaving them as they are

Il be leaving them for now Phil and see how they look, if they look abit too different, il take them off and have them sprayed gloss when I get my plastics done

The guy at SICO said the splitter will start to fade if not painted as the gel coat wears off

Had one on my zs for 12 months no problem, so if It looks alright it'll be staying as it is, il probably have a different car by the time it fades

I agree mine still looks like new but not quite as black as my plastics now

Yeh when I get my plastics done il probli take them off and have them done too for that reason, be a pain though ️Hahaa. How come you didn't have yours glossed ?

I put it on when I got it and looked ok. When I got the plastics glossed I would have had to take it off and leave it with him then go back but couldn't be bothered.

Yehh it is abit of a hassle to take it off again, il see how it looks for now :) Gonna get it fitted saturday hopefully

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club