Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 St3 Panther Black

Nathan54771

Alright Nathan,

You won't know me but I work for Ford as a Technician and have been on here for quite a bit observing your threads and just out of the blue you turned up at Evans Halshaw Old Trafford today as i was just getting the go ahead on a job, just see your black beauty doing a three point turn in the car park just a little part of me just wanted to run out to see your car I felt like I was 8 again bud. but i must say it looks amazing in real life. :P

Regards,

Reece

• Like 1

Alright Reece

️️Hahaa no way, what are the odds of that. Take it your local then ? I work just up the road across from Arco so it's local for me picking up parts :) was getting some parts for a mod coming up soon :p

You definately should of ran over and said you was from the forum, thanks man really appreciate it. Would of let you have a nosy :p even though it's filthy atm... Hahaa

• Like 1

yeah i work there as a technician but you just drove away when i saw you so i didn't have a chance :cry: either way when your next down you will have to ask for me or get in touch when you next planning on popping in can't wait to see your next mod and could do with a few tips when i get my new car in november

️️Hahaa Id got my parts then reversed it into the disabled spot. Yehh cheers will do, probli be there again at some point when I need something. Should be sorted in a week or so this current mod, was picking plastics for the front up to gloss :p

What you getting ? A fiesta St ?

No I'm getting an ecoboost titanium with the dress up kit like willys but not in a five door and in blue il get my ST when I trade that in at the end of the finance

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Ahhh I see I see, nice you'll enjoy it im sure.

Yeah just got to wait till November to get it

That's one long wait hahaa

Why you gotta wait so long? Lol

Probably be a new Fiesta out by then.

18 in November and going to order a car on finance through work

Decided to spray a set of mist washer jets gloss black and fit them, quite abit different to the Panther black but much better than the plastic colour in my opinion.

Before

post-44466-0-05390100-1425664990_thumb.j

After

post-44466-0-58503300-1425665016_thumb.j

• Like 2

Nathan the guy at paintmodz does these and will do them body colour

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Would be nice if Ford follow VW's example with the washer jets and hide them behind the bonnet, but getting them body coloured is almost as good.

• Like 1

Yehh I'm gonna do my other set in body colour I think, but they'll do for now.

The audis also have them behind the bonnet, my missus audi A1 looks much better without them.

Yehh I'm gonna do my other set in body colour I think, but they'll do for now.

The audis also have them behind the bonnet, my missus audi A1 looks much better without them.

I want to do all the plastics in gloss black on van, stops the fading white effect of polish mishaps and sun bleaching.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 2

Buy yourself some spare sets and give it a go or take the spare sets to a bodyshop and let them professionally do it, looks much better aswell.

I want to do all the plastics in gloss black on van, stops the fading white effect of polish mishaps and sun bleaching.

Have a read of my thread here

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66403-Paintmodz-Fiesta-St-Exterior-Plastics-Upgrade

Give the guy a call see what he can do for you

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

My mate owns Shearspeed Custom Paint shop, so will be handing over the bits to him. Have seen a few MK6s with plastics glossed and really liked them. Just sorting out what to do first as have a few plans in place now.

ford should colour code the washer jets from the factory as it wouldent cost them much more to do that.

looking good

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club