Do Not Sell My Personal Information

local scroats

ASHMAN

:angry: Well the local idiots were out in the early hours of this morning,I now have a wonky stripe down the nearside of my car.It has to have the whole side of the car resprayed as the scratch is down to bear metal. :angry:

:angry: Well the local idiots were out in the early hours of this morning,I now have a wonky stripe down the nearside of my car.It has to have the whole side of the car resprayed as the scratch is down to bear metal. :angry:

:angry: im so sorry to hear this !!! It makes me so angry when idiots like this can ruin your pride and joy !

You work !Removed! hard to get what you want, and some jealous s***** come and spoil it !

Gutted for you ashman !!

Hope it all gets sorted soon for you ! :(

That's despicable! People have no respect for other people's property these days. If someone did that to my car I'd be !Removed! tempted to hunt them down and give them a "scratch" on their face! Since they most likely don't own anything of worth the face will have to do.

Now where did I see that car security flame thrower...

FOUND IT!

Burn, baby burn!

It's pedal operated to prevent hijacking in S. Africa. *starts thinking up ant vandalism car security devices...*

That's bloomin' awful, what fun do these idiots get from this?

Hope you get it all sorted out

Unfortunately the new fiesta is like showing a red rag to a bull.

This was my last car

Its the !Removed! with the hat. Haven't got a clue what the other people are doing

This was my last car

Its the !Removed! with the hat. Haven't got a clue what the other people are doing

What's with all the flashlights? I'm so glad my Fiesta's parked away from the road. I feel sorry for you for having neighbours like this.

I have no idea what the one with the light is doing. The one in the hat and the fat woman are the ones I'm having trouble with .

Turns out they have done about 39 cars on the same side of the road :angry: Police have arrived on the road now with a mobile video van :o Maybe they are expecting them back :unsure::unsure:

I kind of get it when cars are stolen (although there is no way I condone it) but what is it with just destrying property?

Said it before but scum like this should not be allowed to breed and then they will soon die out

You work to get nice stuff for you and your family and some brainless ****** thinks it's funny to ruin things for you, not a lot you can do but cover the costs yourself, sorry to hear the bad news

This was my last car

:( You obviously had some good evidence there jack...... please dont tell me the police done nothing about that???? :(

What I'm trying to do is get enough evidence and then go to the police, I want the police to know this has been going on for a long time and get them done for as much as possible, maybe harassment or something like that. I'm having to fill in an evidence sheet for the next few months then sent it to the local council. What they did, time, place, how did it make you feel. tbh it's getting a bit painful, sometimes I think what's the point. I,ve had a few sleepless nights since getting the new car. The big woman on the video smashed the latch on the gate a couple of days ago, My HO and I witnessed it but that doesn't seem to be enough these days. Plod wasn't interested, just game me an incident number for reference.

You work to get nice stuff for you and your family and some brainless ****** thinks it's funny to ruin things for you, not a lot you can do but cover the costs yourself, sorry to hear the bad news

Picture076.jpgPicture077.jpg.Thanks for the comments everyone,The damage count is still going up.My cars booked in for repair on the 13th of july.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry for you Ashman! Can't the police do anything else about this?

Absolutlely shocking mate. If I could run the country my way people would have their hands/fingers chopped off for vandalism, stealing etc. Make an example of a few and people would soon think twice about doing stuff like this. The way things are at the moment there's just no deterrent, police aren't willing to do anything and when people are caught red handed all they get is basically a slap on the wrist and told to go on their way. Also if you catch somebody messing with something you own and give them a slap for it, it's you that gets done. In places like Singapore this type of thing is basically unheard of, you could even leave your wallet full of money in a phone box for days and it will still be there when you go back for it, untoched.

The tw@ts want shooting imo, plod aren't too interested these days unless you have some good evidence and even then it's a slap on the wrist and "don't do it again", I feel for you m8 :(

My brother had the same kinda problem outside his old house with local yobs.

He isn't a very patient person and spent a few nights in the back of a van parked opposite with a baseball bat. Lucky for them and him they didn't show up that night.

He has now moved ;-)

Best of luck with your situations...it drives me mad to think people would do something so stupid.

oh man I actually felt sick looking at the pics of that scratch, horrendous, the day we had the mountune upgrade I signed up for a garage in a block nearby to where we live, it costs me £45 a month and we spent £100 on deadlocks and a garage protector bar, one sat night a couple of weeks ago, Max had a few drinks whilst sitting out in the garden and forgot to put my babe away, didnt realise till next morning, he said he was worried sick walking towards the car to check it over! just cannot risk leaving our babe out on the roadside, ive had a car keyed on every panel before and had to claim on insurance so have an idea of how you are feeling.

So sad to see the damage they've caused.

I've had this done to 2 of my cars in the past. :angry:

Man this sucks! But i know how you feel. The first night i passed my test in my old corsa the same thing happened! I knew who had done it and the police wouldnt do anything about it without hard evidence!!

I had to get the whole side of the car sprayed but managed to get done for £150 from a friend of a friend.

Hope you get it sorted.

Its true, all these people need is the stocks and gallows brought back.

See how many of them dare to continue after a few months of these being back!!!

Does the insurance cover the cost or do you have excess to pay? How long will the car be off the road, if at all?

Does the insurance cover the cost or do you have excess to pay? How long will the car be off the road, if at all?

I didnt claim on the insurance because didnt want the hassle of it going up etc! It took my car 2 days to be sprayed.

I have decided to pay for the respray of the nearside myself.Only just changed insurance company.The car will be away for 2 days.The incident as made front page news in the local paper,they have only mentioned 1 street and around the same amount of cars were damaged in our street. [you may have noticed I have gone from calling it my car to calling it the car :( ]Thanks for all your messages much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club