Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New St-3

Chelzi2lv

Hey all, Ive just part ex'd my Zetec S 2010, for the ST-3.Ive got it all tax free too, as im living overseas, so i've got a right bargin.I pick it up in Dec, just in tme for Christmas. I CANT WAIT!I've ordered it with the ST style pack, rear parking sensors, in the spirit blue.I really wanted the orange seats however, they only do the smoked grey within in the spirit blue.Anyways, i cant wait to get it and start playing around with it!I'll post some pictures as soon as i pick it up!!

I thought ST3's came with everything and you couldn't add any extras??

I paid extra for the spitit blue colour, rear parking sensors ans st style pack?

Havent a clue tbh..

Ive paid less than £14'000 for it brand new, so i cant really complain i guess?

The style pack,rear sensors and paint aren't standard on any ST, all additional options :) so don't worry it's fine Hahaa.

I've got an St-3 and the style pack was a freebie at the time (still is I think ?) and then payed for paint, didn't want the round shapes in my back bumper cos I can reverse ;) Hahaa

Thats good then, least im not being robbed haha.

I'll probably only have a year or so and then sell it and get a profit.

Its all about the moneys!! haha

I can reverse, however with a brand new car, any extras that will stop be messing it up are good for me¬ ha

Hahaa no thankfully, sorry to burst your bubble but with the way these are depreciating even getting it for 13k You'll be lucky to make any profit if your money back. Fingers crossed though.

Hahaa yeh suppose when you look at it like that, I just personally hate the look they give the rear 😲

Your gonna love it though I can tell you that, makes driving enjoyable. You want to boot if everywhere though just for the noise and fun factor.

• Like 1

Only got mine yesterday but can't help but put my foot down for the noise. Sounds best from about 2500 in 3rd :)

Yehh it's awesome with the symphoser thingy ;) you enjoying it ? (Silly question), bet your driving places for the sake of it like I do.

Lol yeah. Left fords in it yesterday at 11 ish and it had just under half a tank In it. Just got back from filling it up! :p

Hahaa sounds about right, too easy to floor it.

I've done 900 miles and three full tanks this month

What are they like on petrol,

You've got me wondering what the rear of mine is going to look like now, hope it doesnt look too rubbish with the parking sensors.. ooops! - might have to call up and change that lol

I've only done 1000 miles so hard to tell, I'm getting 31mpg at the moment but I can never resist booting it. So don't pay much attention to it at the moment until it's run in.

Hahaa sorry about that, if you like them though that's all that matters. I personally just didn't like the circular marks so opted not to get them.

I agree about the parking sensors they just spoil the rear end IMO and how hard is it to park a Fiesta anyway?

As for fuel consumption Nathan is obviously still driving everywhere at full throttle if he is only getting 31mpg :) . I average around 37/38 on my daily crawl to work and back and on a run to Newcastle yesterday got 48mpg which is pretty damn good.

Only done about 150 miles in mine and currently sitting at 26mpg! Hope it starts to improve soon lol

Ah, well i wont be looking at the rear of the car anyways,

and ill be dirving too fast for anyone else to notice haha..

I'll probably drive it like i've stolen it for a month or so and then settle down haha..

Just heard about the Blufin, what do you guys think of it?

Can anyone tell me a bit more about it please?

Can't give you much info on the bluefin for the St, not heard anything of it. Personally I'd spend the money on mountune mp215 if you wanted to keep warranty. Or get revo stage 1 if your not bothered about warranty.

Heard about the mountune, sounds good,

my Dad was balbbering on about it thought saying that youre only really getting an extra 15bhp,

and for the money you pay you could just buy something and alter that yourself..

Yeh but it's 15bhp and keeping your warranty. So depends what you wanted personally tbh, what do you mean buy and alter ?

If your not bothered about warranty, a remap from revo or the mountune MR when it is released would be bigger gains.

Check the torque figures as well as this is a better reflection on the gains you really get

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I dont know enough about cars tbh, im just hearing things from other people and then picking what to do ..

Lol it feels like a lifetime. I had to wait 3 months! It'll soon come around :)

3 months... eww, i couldn't do that.

I was told it would be ready about the 12 Dec, now he's saying 20th... :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club