Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Got A Mondeo

Zombie

Hello everybody

I just purchased a 54 plate 2.0 Mondeo Ghia so I thought I should join an owners club and I was already a member on here from when I had a Focus.

It's one owner from new, full Ford service history and only 69888 on the clock so hopefully it will not cause me many headaches.

I used to have a Mk3 1.8 estate years ago and loved it despite it being high mileage and scruffy.

I've gone from an MGF to the Mondeo so it seems very big right now.

The Pug put me off diesel what with the DPF and DMF being costly issues and with the price of oil plummeting I decided a petrol was a better option and it will be no worse on fuel than the MGF I suspect.

Take it this is a petrol not a Tdci?

Doesn't the petrol also have a dmf?

Take it this is a petrol not a Tdci?

Doesn't the petrol also have a dmf?

It probably does but the torque is lower on a petrol engine so such flywheels tend to survive for longer.

The whole point of a DMF is to reduce stress on the crankshaft and gearbox, it will make the petrol ones smoother but on higher torque diesels they are more of a necessity.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club