Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel Badge Overlays

scottmc1991

I would love some! white background with black writing for me also would be great, I have the 17" standard rims too so 55mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've ordered mine from the guy in post 5, gellbadges@gmail.com and its someone called ryan. £20 for a full set of black background with red text for my Fiesta Metal.

• 10 months later...

Just an Update, I have successfully produced a couple of sets of domed badges for members on here & Myself. i have another delivery of resin coming in the next few days.

Is Anybody interested??

Im happy to design them in any colours, gradients or "textures" if thats what you're after

Just an Update, I have successfully produced a couple of sets of domed badges for members on here & Myself. i have another delivery of resin coming in the next few days.

Is Anybody interested??

Im happy to design them in any colours, gradients or "textures" if thats what you're after

I'd be interested mate. . . I'm preferably after white on black background, for pre face lift, front and back badges, centre wheel caps (not sure what the size for that is? 55mm is it? 17" street pack alloy?) . . . and a steering wheel badge too if possible? thanks.

• Like 1

I'd be interested mate. . . I'm preferably after white on black background, for pre face lift, front and back badges, centre wheel caps (not sure what the size for that is? 55mm is it? 17" street pack alloy?) . . . and a steering wheel badge too if possible? thanks.

That's all entirely possible! As I've just told another member, I'm awaiting a delivery of resin then I'll get to work. I'll design them tonight & send them off to print ready for them tomorrow morning

If you could confirm any measurements you're not sure of (I don't have a clue about wheels as I'm doing this as a hobby not a business)

If you message me in response to this then we'll sort out payment :)

Hey mate :) I also would be quite interested! Pretty much the same as MPX309; pre-facelift, front, rear, steering wheel and street pack 17" alloys. I'd like to see some pictures when you have made some and then, hopefully, I'll have decided what colours I want!

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Hey mate :) I also would be quite interested! Pretty much the same as MPX309; pre-facelift, front, rear, steering wheel and street pack 17" alloys. I'd like to see some pictures when you have made some and then, hopefully, I'll have decided what colours I want!

Cheers :)

post-57403-144708744268_thumb.jpg

Here's one set that Will bought for his ST. If you let me know by midnight then I can get them designed before bed & sent for print

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sorry, a bit late on the reply! It's not an urgent thing anyway for me :)

I'm thinking carbon with a white text and oval outline. Have you got an idea of price? Feel free to message me to discuss if you'd rather!

• Like 1

Might be a bit of a big ask, but have you got any photos of any fitted please?

• Like 2

Might be a bit of a big ask, but have you got any photos of any fitted please?

I haven't yet, the ones on my car haven't been domed (still need to fit the domed ones)

And I'm waiting for will to send Me some pictures

• Like 2

Sorry, a bit late on the reply! It's not an urgent thing anyway for me :)

I'm thinking carbon with a white text and oval outline. Have you got an idea of price? Feel free to message me to discuss if you'd rather!

£7.50 +P&P for two exterior & one steering wheel

I could probably do a whole set including wheels for £12+P&P

Resin costs a small fortune & the tooling costs even more, hence the price. But they're still alot cheaper than other companies charge! :)

• Like 1

I haven't yet, the ones on my car haven't been domed (still need to fit the domed ones)

And I'm waiting for will to send Me some pictures

Thanks, I'll try and get measurements for you tomorrow.

• Like 1

Resin costs a small fortune & the tooling costs even more, hence the price. But they're still alot cheaper than other companies charge! :)

Oh yeah, definitely cheaper :) Anything else I can help with?

• Like 1

Oh yeah, definitely cheaper :) Anything else I can help with?

I'm currently having issues with resin quality. I've Changed suppliers and when the new resin arrives I'll be testing for a few days on my own car then all orders will be fulfilled!

Will anybody that's interested please message me as its getting difficult to keep track of things as I'm not online all the time :)

I'm currently having issues with resin quality. I've Changed suppliers and when the new resin arrives I'll be testing for a few days on my own car then all orders will be fulfilled!

Will anybody that's interested please message me as its getting difficult to keep track of things as I'm not online all the time :)

No problem! I hope your new supplier manages to supply better stuff!

• Like 1

IVe been looking all over for the gel badge overlays I'm wanting pink ones tho pink background and ford in black does anyone know we're I can get these from wanting front and back n steering wheel badge thanks

I can sort gel overlays. Slight delay at the minute though

£7.50 + P&P for front, rear & steering wheel

Or 12.50 + P&P with wheels

• Like 3

I can sort gel overlays. Slight delay at the minute though

£7.50 + P&P for front, rear & steering wheel

Or 12.50 + P&P with wheels

Could you do me some in black background and pink ford writing please just wanting the £7.50 ones thanks

Can you do black background and purple outline? Thanks

I can do any colours/textures

Could you do me some in black background and pink ford writing please just wanting the £7.50 ones thanks

I can indeed

As I said above, there's a slight delay for all orders at the minute

Well let me know when you can do them and I'll send you payment via PAyPal if that's ok they will fit a mk6 wornt they xx

• Like 1

That's cheap!

I paid £22 or £24 (can't quite remember) for front, back, steering wheel & wheels x4.

I'll keep you in mind should I decide to have a new fresh look

:)

• Like 1

Well let me know when you can do them and I'll send you payment via PAyPal if that's ok they will fit a mk6 wornt they xx

They can fit any year as I design, print & dome them myself

Ok thanks very much well just let me know when you want payment and I'll paypal it you thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club