Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ideas For Mondeo Door Speakers Please.!

The grebo

Hello people I want to replace my door Speakers in my 2004 mondeo ghia x 2.5 v6.

I would prefer x-overs with the built in tweeters (2 ways) like the factory ones but I'm not averse to fitting separate tweeters if needs be (in the front anyway). The factory fitted Speakers were pretty good but the tweeters gone in one of the fronts now so I want to upgrade. I'm willing to spend up to 150ish on all 4 Speakers if they are a significant improvement on the ones from ford. I'm after clarity and mid end power, vocals etc because I have a big sub to deal with the low end stuff. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

- Andy

How do I decide ??

So many ideas forthcoming!!

God I'm sarcastic arent I ....

• 3 weeks later...

A change in attitude will see you better supported. Ever thought that we don't all necessarily live here or even then people don't know?

We don't all have resource to jump on your question and satisfy your ignorant sarcasm when you don't have thousands of replies within 3 days.

Please respect the community and appreciate our existence does include lives outside of the forum. If someone can help they will, but not everyone logged on at any moment in time has knowledge of everything.

• Like 1

3 days?

It's been 25 days actually.

Just thought I might get a couple of ideas, I didn't insult anyone in particular unlike you.

Chill out a bit, life's to short

All the best.

25 days, clearly my over summarisation. I thought it was the 31st for your original post and the second for your first sarcastic response...

However your attitude is what you exterted and I don't see the point in how any of your sarcasm or ignorance in attitude has made any difference and just in fact, puts people off wanting to help.

If you want responses to questions your better off asking 'have you guys had any thoughts' or something of that nature.

I apologise if my tone seems harsh but I do get frustrated by these sorts of threads when it really doesn't take much at all to be more appropriate and forthcoming to those your looking to help you, rather than to offer sarcasm and unnecessary comments to try and provoke a response...

• Like 1

I was sarcastic because By that point I thought if I hadn't got a reply after 3 weeks or so I wasn't ever gonna get one, tbh I wasnt gonna use this forum ever again after I put that comment and obviously I was aware that being sarcastic wasn't gonna do me any favours but by that point I'd given up anyway! and it was only after the posts today that I gave it another look. In my defence my original post was very sincere and polite. I pasted the same query into a couple of other forums at the same time and got plenty of results.

I was surprised more than offended that I hadn't got a reply that is all

In all sincerity I wish we had all the members with all the knowledge. Audio certainly isn't my speciality, but even then what works for a member with a fiesta doesn't mean the same will work with the Mondeo unfortunately.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club