Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Is The Line Coming Out Of The Trans Cooler On 08 Auto


Recommended Posts

Hi, I have an 08 Mondeo MA TCDi with the 6 speed Aisin Auto trans. (not Powershift)

I want to do a trans flush, so I need to disconnect the line where the fluid comes out of the trans cooler. There are 2 lines from the trans to the cooler, one to the bottom of the cooler and the other to the top of the cooler.
Does the fluid go in the bottom and out the top of the cooler? or in the top and out the bottom of the cooler?

Any help greatly appreciated, as it doesn't say in the Haynes workshop manual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ordinarily fluid is fed through the top and out the bottom of cars, like the radiator as it disperses heat over a surface area with least resistance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...