Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update on my order/Factory closure...Booooo!

Nightowl

Just this minute had a phone call from my dealer regarding my order for the new Fiesta.

* Ordered June 30th: 3-door Titanium automatic in Squeeze; 7-spoke 16" alloys; full dress-up kit.

Original delivery date was going to be around the 25th September (bearing in mind ordered 30th June).

Was informed that the demand for the Fiesta is HUGE!!! (tell me something I didn't know!) - and that my

car is now expected to be nearer the end of October rather than the end of September. Was also told that

the summer factory closure doesn't help (2 weeks later this month) and as I ordered a "non-standard Titanium"

automatic (ie; with different alloys & the dress-up kit) - there's not much they can do...except wait.

No build date yet obviously (dealer will let me know as & when he gets one). So I'm having to wait an extra month

by the looks of it. 30th June order. Late October delivery. Should get the car just in time for the lovely British winter!!!

Booooooooo

Did they give you a build date before then Nightowl?

Did they give you a build date before then Nightowl?

No - no actual build date. Ordered June 30th for delivery

"sometime late September".

No - no actual build date. Ordered June 30th for delivery "sometime late September".

I've had a confirmed build date of 18/08/09 so hope that is not going to be affected or there is no way it is going to be here in time - and have already put my week off back to the 07/09/09 as they could not guarantee it being here for the 01/09/09!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club