Do Not Sell My Personal Information

xenon bulb sizes for 97 mk4 fiesta?

spitfire123

hi all,

bought a complete ice blue bulb set off eBay for my fiesta 97 and the bulbs they sent are no where near the right size.

i think the main beam they sent me was a h4 and dipped h1 and the sidelight i have no idea.

but my bulbs are totaly differnt?

in the haynes it says that the bulbs should be h1 for full beam and h7 for dipped beam and h4 for sidelights(unsure on sidelights).

now they are saying that it the sidelights are h4 you have one set from the set we sent youthat should fit the sidelights?but none of them do?

basicly my bulbs are a bulb with a metal casing that they are moulded in to and all they have sent me is the glass part with no metal casing to it around :blink: ?

does anyone know what the hell went so wrong?

in the listing they advertise 'FORD FIESTA MK1 MK2 MK3 MK5 XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS BLUE'

can anyone shed any light on the subject? :huh:

thanks

Since your fiestas a 97 wouldn't that make it a MK4?

The mk 4 and 5 headlights are different. Don't think the bulbs are though. Ive got a mk4 and 5, Ill have a look later and post up the bulbs on each.

hi all,

bought a complete ice blue bulb set off ebay for my fiesta 97 and the bulbs they sent are no where near the right size.

i think the main beam they sent me was a h4 and dipped h1 and the sidelight i have no idea.

but my bulbs are totaly differnt?

in the haynes it says that the bulbs should be h1 for full beam and h7 for dipped beam and h4 for sidelights(unsure on sidelights).

now they are saying that it the sidelights are h4 you have one set from the set we sent youthat should fit the sidelights?but none of them do?

basicly my bulbs are a bulb with a metal casing that they are moulded in to and all they have sent me is the glass part with no metal casing to it around :blink: ?

does anyone know what the hell went so wrong?

in the listing they advertise 'FORD FIESTA MK1 MK2 MK3 MK5 XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS BLUE'

can anyone shed any light on the subject? :huh:

thanks

In the listing it says Mk3 and Mk5 it doesn't list a Mk4 as a possible fit, I don't know which size do fit your car. To be honest I am trying to find out what size fits a Mk6 Fiesta

Just had a look just now and they are different between the mk4 and 5

The mk4 has a 2 pronged (H7) headlight bulb and a separate full beam bulb (H1) with a capless sidelight (W5W)

The mk5 had a 3 pronged headlight/full beam bulb (H4) with a capless sidelight the same as the mk4 (W5W)

@ Trav : Im almost certian that the mk6 are the same as mk5 (H4 and W5W)

Just had a look just now and they are different between the mk4 and 5

The mk4 has a 2 pronged (H7) headlight bulb and a separate full beam bulb (H1) with a capless sidelight (W5W)

The mk5 had a 3 pronged headlight/full beam bulb (H4) with a capless sidelight the same as the mk4 (W5W)

@ Trav : Im almost certian that the mk6 are the same as mk5 (H4 and W5W)

okay thanks alot for that info mate.

have contacted the seller as regards to the bulbs above.

once again...many thanks

LUKE

Your both welcome. Glad I could help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club