Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Company Car

MattDRX

Should get it around end of July, Pug apparently have a vast surplus so should be easy to get hold of one.

Remarkably the dealer hasn't even called me once yet, some salesman, not hungry for the sale at all.

depreciation is huge as you'd expect, I asked out of curiosity how much PM putting 2.5K down, it's £351PM for 24months lol huge money. Can get a Focus ST for less.

most boss roadster going for under 10K, even at 20k there are barely any other, perhaps a SLK55 the older shape or a Boxster but nowt else.

I'm going a bit off topic, but I've been very tempted by a GT86 recently, not really a roadster but close enough because the back seats are unusable lol. The only thing that lets it down is the engine, if it had a 1.6 turbo I think I'd be very tempted to go and swap the ST for one.

they are slower than an ST as well, I think the Subaru one looks better though, they got to use the Sonic Blue from the Imprezas on them.

They are rumoured to bring out a convertible version of them at some point as well. be pretty damn good if they made it a decent engine and a convert, too thirsty though for what they are imo.

Good looking car though, you see loads of them or Nurberg YT vids all modded up, boosted the lot, seem to have a big following in Ze Germany,

• Like 1

Spanner in the works now.

I can now have a cash allowance of £390PM to use my own car,

Is it not better to take this and take out a lease on a different car? I could lease a new Beemer or Merc for this money, quite strange it's this much on offer.

What is the most boss car I can lease for £390? can almost get a Porsche Cayman.

Can get an S1 for £304 PM or a new Z4 for under this.

I wouldn't describe that as a spanner in the works, that looks like a good deal :). And I suppose if there's something you want that's a little more than £390/m you could always put a bit of your own money in.

I'd say do it yourself in that case.

Can pick whatever you want then.

Of course, but with this kind of budget I am well and truly spoilt for choice on this, shame there are no decent deals on a 2 series, quite fancy one of them, may be worth using the S2k for a bit and waiting,

How Good is a Focus ST 250? Can get a lease deal for £301 fully maintained for 2 years with £1100 down, sort of balances out with my allowance, fuel is covered. are they worth it? can get a Golf R 300PS for the same. seems the focus is going to depreciate a lot more going on that fig, Golf is near 30k.

Do kind of miss the Fiesta but don't want another despite how cheap they are going for still.

I'd choose the 308. It's a really nice car!

I don't really see the need for a CD player anymore...barely anyone uses them now.

I use the CD player that i didnt have to pay extra for in my ford :P i think its easier than aving to connect my phone the the bluetooth thingy i av in my car some of the time i use the bt but not all the time when im in a rush i stick a CD on and happy days also some reason my phones AUX port is broken so cant use the AUX until i get a new phone :(

I use the CD player that i didnt have to pay extra for in my ford :P i think its easier than aving to connect my phone the the bluetooth thingy i av in my car some of the time i use the bt but not all the time when im in a rush i stick a CD on and happy days also some reason my phones AUX port is broken so cant use the AUX until i get a new phone :(

I haven't used a CD player in ages either, since I got my current car and can play music from USB. Although having said that I just pre-ordered a new CD the other day, but it'll just get ripped to MP3. For some reason amazon give you the MP3 version for free too as if that's a good deal (do they think people don't know how to rip a CD?).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club