Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Dectane Lights Need Help :d

Paramanic

Right am gonna buy these Dectane Led lights as i really like them! but a little confused but first of all

There was a thread in the past of a guy adding them into his Mk7.5 and he gave us all the wiring

post-50202-0-88541800-1435921839_thumb.j

Mk7.5>>>Mk7 (led lights)

BLACK >>> BLACK

RED >>> GREEN (Sidelights)

YELLOW >>> RED (Brakelight)

WHITE >>> WHITE (Reverse)

BROWN >>> YELLOW (Indicator)

Could Anyone confirm this? (just double checking :D )

Also Here is the main question

What one would look best on my car?

Smoked?

post-50202-0-61149200-1435922311_thumb.jpost-50202-0-30755600-1435922312_thumb.g

Or Red?

post-50202-0-11808500-1435922310_thumb.jpost-50202-0-88248000-1435922310_thumb.g

Before you make a decision please look at my car first it is Nautical Blue

and i do have Chrome and stuff on Car too :)

post-50202-0-63018400-1435921868_thumb.j

These two arent my car but give example of what my cars rear is.... i have spoiler on

post-50202-0-50715300-1435922717_thumb.jpost-50202-0-88954700-1435922642_thumb.j

What you all think :D

If I had that colour id go with the red :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Red...defo

Black is good on darker colours like black, grey but prefer red as it looks more genuine.

Yunii

• Like 1

Red mate

Red will keep an original look whilst looking the part, smoked to me looks like they should be sat on McDonald's car park on a Friday night :P

• Like 2

Definitely red, think the smoked would go better with a darker coloured car, I have seen the dectane in smoke and red and believe me, they do stand out even in the standard red, the smoke just looks like a pimped wannabe Lexus look, just my 2cents

Right I ordered them on the 4th or something but it's a holiday in Germany till Monday so won't get them till after Monday lol

We update.................
Ordered the lights from European-parts and still havent got them after a few emails they havnt got it in stock so will have to either wait or try somewhere else

Quite annoyed actually they didnt show it wasnt in stock on there website before i bought it but said to them could i have them before 28th july? (as its my last day off before ford fair and my birthday too ) there reply was litrally......

No chance.

So wondering what to do next? stay with them to i get them whenever that is .....or should i look elseware?

Websites that don't tell you they are out of stock until after you've ordered and paid - real pet hate of mine.

If they def can't get them to you for Ford Fair then you've got nothing to lose trying elsewhere?

Stuff them mate. Cancel and order elsewhere.

• Like 1

how to cancel order? cant ee it on there website :/

i payed with paypal

Go through PayPal and cancel that way.

Resolution centre or something?

Yeah Resolution center.

Ordered mine from here, only item out of stock was the smoke 3rd brake light which is not in till end of August.

Euro parts should offer you a refund via Paypal. Hopefully you can order a set before the 28th.

That third brake light is tempting me now :)

Ordered mine from here, only item out of stock was the smoke 3rd brake light which is not in till end of August.

Euro parts should offer you a refund via Paypal. Hopefully you can order a set before the 28th.

Got ma refund :D

first tho what is ur delivery date mate?

• Like 1

if delivery date is in time al get them if not al keep the money and spend at ford fair :P

I hate that I'm going to see a Fiesta with these on 'in the flesh' and really want them, despite the fact they are out of my price range!

• Like 1

These are exact same a don't know if they are reframe but look the same and seller says they are E marked and bonus say they fit the face lift what is ur thoughts?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-BAR-RUCKLEUCHTEN-RUCKLICHTER-FORD-FIESTA-VI-MK7-JA8-FACELIFT-LIGHTBAR-ROT-/371309739868

Those should fit okay, exactly the same as European parts one. States light bar in title so happy days.

Delivery dates a bit tight mate.