Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Dectane Lights Need Help :d

Paramanic

Thanks James as Lee says to himself :P

Your welcome Lee :P

You'd be thanked, only if you paid for them (for me). Which you clearly didn't :angry:, so you get no thanks from me! ;)

You'd be thanked, only if you paid for them (for me). Which you clearly didn't :angry:, so you get no thanks from me! ;)

All I managed to read there bud was thanks from me :)

Your welcome :D

• Like 1

Dusk-glow shot, for others to see how great looking these LightBars are!!

• Like 1

Anyone got a link to the plug and play smoked ones? Preferable eBay

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Search a seller called quantitec

Think this is the item number

Search a seller called quantitec

found them, cheers. There very cheap compared to UK sellers to!

• Like 1

Translate it just make sure it's face lift bud and Ur sorted

Translate it just make sure it's face lift bud and Ur sorted

Yeah it will be, says facelift :), will have to wait till next month though :(

can't decide between the two types and then whether to go red or smoked

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I think you chaps lucked out with those red Dectanes. He's put the price up to €500 now and I can't find them anywhere else where they say they're compatible with >2013 models.

I believe i'm the only MK7.5 Frozen White (that I know of) with these red LED lightbars. Even members on the various FB pages, only have the "smoked" version, or have the red version on the MK7.

It's good to be different, I feel rather special, lol!

I'm Defo the only nautical blue with them! :P

I'm Defo the only nautical blue with them! :P

Did you first order them from European parts? I can't find them on there, got a linky?

I think you chaps lucked out with those red Dectanes. He's put the price up to €500 now and I can't find them anywhere else where they say they're compatible with >2013 models.

Surely that's just temporary? Maybe he's just low on stock

• Like 1

Surely that's just temporary? Maybe he's just low on stock

Possibly, you're better off emailing him. Mention you've been watching the item on eBay priced @ 215EUR, then all of a sudden the price shot up to 500EUR. Are you likely to sell this product priced @ 215EUR in the near future? The price increase is due to low stock, then as soon as more stock arrives the price is then reduced back to normal - perhaps?

• Like 1

Possibly, you're better off emailing him. Mention you've been watching the item on eBay priced @ 215EUR, then all of a sudden the price shot up to 500EUR. Are you likely to sell this product priced @ 215EUR in the near future? The price increase is due to low stock, then as soon as more stock arrives the price is then reduced back to normal - perhaps?

Yeah I agree, I reckon he's got some automation on eBay which ups the price when stock is low. I made him an offer yesterday but haven't heard back yet.

Yep, good idea. I'm going for the smoked anyways

What happened originally Paramanic took the plunge in buying them first. Just to see if they really did fit the facelift (MK7.5), as the listing did state they did. He managed to purchase them @ 165EUR, then I think a few others started to buy these "facelift" lights as there were discussions on various FB pages.

Within a matter of time, the price shot up to 500EUR, to which I question it with the seller. He advised me that stock was low, but the next day he reduced the price down to 215EUR – this is when I purchased mine.

A few days later, I checked back at the listing and surprise, surprise the price shot back up to 500EUR. As you can imagine i'm pleased I purchased @ 215EUR before the price shot back up to 500EUR!!

I would have been happier purchasing @ 165EUR, but then again... "You snooze, you lose!" haha!

• Like 1

He's bumped them upto €650 now mate :O well the Smoked are anyway

Supply and demand. Capitalist buggers.

• Like 2

Ever think he's keeping one back to know the rewiring?

• Like 1