33 minutes ago, iantt said:

What vehicle is the list for? 

Fiesta MK7 (2009)

2 minutes ago, metmusic said:

Fiesta MK7 (2009)

Ok, will see what I can find. 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.

I have a problem with my daughters 2012 fiesta diesels parking sensors. I get a 3 second warning sound followed by a single bleep when I either select reverse or press the parking aid button below the radio. I have tested both the front and rear souders, each test at 49 Ohms! Any ideas what it might be?

@iantt is the 'Beeping' expert on this !!

You can use FORScan and it will tell you what the problem is, which is possibly just a failed sensor.

If you look at the beeping chart above, you will see 3second warning and then 1 beep is an issue with the front left outer sensor or wiring. Try swapping a sensor and see if the beeping changes, if not sensor ok and then possible wiring issue.

• Like 1

Thanks for the above replies guys, I've swapped over two sensors (both front outers) and the warning is still one bleep. looks like a wiring issue. Just to double check which one is the left outer? is it left as you look at the car or left as if your sat in it? Near side or off side? I'll check the wiring this weekend.

Gent's.   Problem fixed, I found a broken wire leading to the front left sensor at the weekend. All repaired. Cheers lads.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

hi all

i have a 2011 fiesta with rear sensors only. i found this thread while chasing  the fault tone meanings. i have a long tone followed by 6 beeps. @iantt you have added screen shots of all the codes. would it be possible to add the 6 beeps action, i cannot see it on the screen shots. thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

@char0144 - I too have this same issue - and it's the only Beep count that I cannot find!

@iantt  Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Thanks Iantt! - you're a star.

Next Question - Any idea what VBatt is? - My guess is battery Voltage? in which case, does this suggest a supply issue to the Park Assist Module?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club