Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta? Where from?

PaulR

Hi all, I've currently got a 2000 plate Puma and whilst it's been great it's time for a change. The Fiesta 1.6 TDCi in Hot Magenta looks great but list price is just silly. Online places like 'buy a car' and 'new car discount' seem to offer one for around £13,000. Has anyone got any experience of these places or indeed any other suggestions for a good deal? :unsure:

Hi and Welcome to the forum :)

My best advice is to try the evans halshaw dealer network. They were very helpful and gave us a discount of around £1600 on a new fiesta (spec in signature) not to mention around £1500 more on a part ex than 3 other dealers we had tried (£6500 conmpared to £5000)

Hope this helps ;)

I agree evans gave me a good discount, and a good trade in price for my old one.

I nearly went online for my car, only because my dealer could"nt get anywhere near the online price, but after a bit of haggling they got very close so I went for my local dealer, in the end I was glad I did , Ive heard a few horror stories of people buying online, get a quote online then take it to the dealers if they want your business you will get a good deal

Hi all, I've currently got a 2000 plate Puma and whilst it's been great it's time for a change. The Fiesta 1.6 TDCi in Hot Magenta looks great but list price is just silly. Online places like 'buy a car' and 'new car discount' seem to offer one for around £13,000. Has anyone got any experience of these places or indeed any other suggestions for a good deal? :unsure:

I got a really good deal on mine - including part exchange on my old car - from Lloyds TSB CarSelect -

http://www.carselect.lloydstsb.com/new/home.aspx

Outstanding level of customer service too! Would definitely use them again.

either that or get 2 localish Ford dealers to bid against each other - I did and managed to get almost 3K off the price of mine and all without the need to be a good negotiator

I had the advantage of a Ford Privilege discount, but I went to the dealer armed with multiple quotes from websites, and said if you can get near, I'll go with you. They did get near, and I went with them! B)

So get some quotes, and see what you can negotiate.

Never bought a new car before- always said it was for mugs! Placed the order with new car discount as it was not only the best price but the say delivery by 17 October. Let's hope they're telling the truth.

Hot Magenta 1.6TDCi Titanium with f&r park sensors, int pack 1, lumber support all in £13.5k

All I need now is someone to buy my Puma..........

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club