Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where are all the MK7s

TJ-MK.J

I live in a town in deepest Suffolk with 65,000 people and I play a game with my 10 year old son every time we go out, spot the MK7 fiesta 9 times out of 10 we come home without spoting any, the closest we come today was a MK7 van. Apart from going past my local dealers who have about 4 on the forecourt I know of only 2 in my town, ones a very nice ZS with dress up kit which I drive past everyday just to look at it!! the other is a bog stanard titanium. For a car that is the top seller there sure aint many about .

Bet that all changes soon !!

There's a red ZS in Nuneaton that I see and someone has a ZS diesel in Tamworth. Other than that, it's just a silver Zetec that I see on the way to Nuneaton at the same time and place everyday - we've started flashing each other :lol:

So not masses round here either.

There's a red ZS in Nuneaton that I see and someone has a ZS diesel in Tamworth. Other than that, it's just a silver Zetec that I see on the way to Nuneaton at the same time and place everyday - we've started flashing each other :lol:

So not masses round here either.

It was the same when we got our mini two and a half years ago, we saw hardly any the we got ours and what yer know every bodys gone out and brought one

I know two others with Mk7's and one of my colleagues is collecting one shortly. He even went and picked the same colour as me. :angry: So much for being unique!

In general there seems to more around now than when I got mine 3 months ago.

a teacher at my school has a squeeze green zetec and thats the only one i see

Had never seen one on the road before I got mine... now there's at least 5 in my area, one literally opposite my house :(

Had never seen one on the road before I got mine... now there's at least 5 in my area, one literally opposite my house :(

Here in the heart of Leicestershire we are canny folk; ever since I bought mine there seems to be loads of brothers and sisters appearing for my car.

Glad to say however that mine is the only fully loaded hot magenta one that I have seen so far...........

Loads of vision; black; squeeze and even red ones appear around corners; poking their noses out of driveways; hiding down country lanes...........in fact they are everywhere!

There's a black one with chequed sides but I don't think it's had any mods done--certainly not got the twin exhausts anyway!

Old Pinky's got the monopoly on my road at the moment........... ;)

Saw none around Cambridge (except one in a drive about half a mile from the dealer) until beginning of September. Yesterday I saw three in a day, which relatively is lot! Hoping my car isn't absolutely everywhere, but being a Fiesta that's wishful thinking.

My neighbor had one in their drive for a couple of days last week, though it seems to have disappeared now!

We were debating the 'commonality' of our cars in work today, and when my boss, a coworker and I went to get lunch, we decided to count how many times we saw another one of our cars (3-series, Golf and Fiesta).

On the 10 min walk we saw 6 golfs, 7 3-series, but only 2 Fiestas B) .

Having said that, there are now 2 in our business park car park, and I see 2 others regularly around town, so they are becoming common...

Around my town they are very common, mostly Zetec's, titaniums, and a few style/studios, but rarely spot a Zetec S :)

Mine was the first one I ever saw on the road really, and since then they have become common.

But that's a sign of a good car I suppose, everyone wants one!

My Girlfriend & Son are getting a bit fed up with me. "Look theres a red one, Theres a blue one, theres a wee green one, theres a Hot magenta one, theres a black one". "SO WHAT!!!!! is the reply. Until I said "look theres a white", Then it was "turn round,go back, bet it's not as nice as ours,has it got a kit on it". :lol:

Still not many in the Dumfries area either. I've only seen two on the roads in the last week while playing 'spot the mk7'. And even on my regular visits to County Durham, they are still fairly rare.

Out of the very few I have seen over the last couple of months, there have been one ocean blue, one blazer blue, one panther black, two squeezes, and a two-tone white & blue van, (a total of six!). Haven't seen any Colorado reds yet, (which is the colour we've ordered). An surprisingly I haven't seen any white or hot magenta ones either. No doubt the roads will be full of all colours in the very near future.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club