Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FAO "MichellefromEssex"

johnnymac16

is car ok now power wise or is it still playing up??

Still playing up badly again, its going in on Monday to have the replacement wheels put on and also Fords have released the new ETIS file so the car is being hooked up to the computer, hopefully this should be the end to it all if not I will be seeking compensation. Heard reports of someone else starting to have the same problem on his brand new few weeks old mountune fiesta, it really isnt good enough, I think we have been more than patient now.

ok cool mine seems ok went back today because sensor on exhaust went wrong yes on a 2 week on the road car blimey....

ok cool mine seems ok went back today because sensor on exhaust went wrong yes on a 2 week on the road car blimey....

ive had mine 3 weeks now and its done it twice,though i could tell it was about to do it,so i had to dip the clutch and rev it till it clears,its feels like the car is flooded,it holds back before it does it so when you dip the clutch and rev it splutters then you get a little pop and then its ok,tbh though it has only done it when ive tried to do it,ie warm restart after 35 mins and within 2 mins of restarting and in first gear,so i can see why some people have not had any trouble due to actually how often they warm restart and get to a first gear situation within two minuites,anyway there's a fix out monday so hopefully michelle can enjoy her car again at last :) and it about bl**dy time :angry:

yeah had phone call from dealer saying that the sensor they ordered was the wrong one because fords have changed the sensor and not informed the dealers apparently so now have to wait till tommorrow.......... well at least it's nothing to do with the mountune ....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club