Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta A/C

LeeZetecS

What is the logic of the A/C being on automatically when you start the car.. or is it jus mine?

What is the logic of the A/C being on automatically when you start the car.. or is it jus mine?

It must be just yours Lee as mine's not on unless I actually press the ac button.

It must be just yours Lee as mine's not on unless I actually press the ac button.

Would the reason be wiring?

Would the reason be wiring?

Best take it back to the dealer you bought it from and get them to check it over for you.

If you have the fan on 'windscreen' and the fan on 1 or above the a/c will come on straight away when you turn the engine on. Any other setting and it won't.

This is done to help clear the windscreen quicker, especially as when you get into a car, especially if it isn't warm, your breath may/will fog up the windscreen.

Mine does what yours does Lee. Same thing happens, lets say I have fan on 1 and on my feet or face with a/c off, if I turn dial to windscreen a/c comes on automatically.

Best take it back to the dealer you bought it from and get them to check it over for you.

I didn't get it from ford but am i right in saying that they will fix it under the warranty?

Oh ok. I'm going out at 6 so i'l have a little play.

Thanks!

Oh ok. I'm going out at 6 so i'l have a little play.

Thanks!

That will 100% fix it. I asked when i went down once and the guy said it was that. Its a little silly but he said the A/C is a good way to clear the mist.

Hope this helps

as already mentioned, if dial is on windscreen A/C will automatically come on. mine does it, it doest bug me a bit, I now have my dial turned to feet and face now to prevent it automatically swithcing on and me not realising it.

That will 100% fix it. I asked when i went down once and the guy said it was that. Its a little silly but he said the A/C is a good way to clear the mist.

Hope this helps

It does. When I took my brother and my sister in law to Oxford, the windscreen fog up and he put the air con on and it cleared it.

Sust'd it! thanks, thats been buggin me for ages!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club