Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnetic

666Damian666

I wonder why they have not added a 5 door to the uk ST. I'd by one :biggrin:

• Like 1

I ordered my Sport van in magnetic last may, so its actually been around for a while. My pic of it is of it sat at the dealer (which they used on the eBay adverts as well)

Looks great when clean and in sunlight, scratches and dirt show easily on it though. Always get comments on it..

WP_20150909_002.jpg

WP_20150909_001.jpg

On 24 February 2016 at 8:07 PM, 666Damian666 said:

Don't like the US spec front lights 

Awful aren't they, they aren't allowed DRL's or projectors and have to have those weirdest pointless orange things/reflectors as well

They are allowed DRL's and ellipsoidal headlights, all this is down to is Ford building the car to a price point. Remember the ST there is a lot cheaper than the one sold in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go 666damian666. This was when it came off the transporter and when I PDI'd it. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not a expert on photoshop so can someone kindly use the black alloys from the Red ZS donor car and shop onto the Magnetic ZS please 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Harvey ZS, thanks for that, much appreciated :smile:

Ive seen a Zetec s in that colour in person and it looks pretty smart. If i had of been convinced to go back to a Zs rather than another St I would of had that colour or the deep impact blue

I had a sea grey mk7 Zetec s and that was just a little bit darker

56ddfc748aaa5_ImageUploadedByFordOC14573

That was the sea grey on I had, was fairly good with dirt

On 07/03/2016 at 8:40 PM, 666Damian666 said:

Not a expert on photoshop so can someone kindly use the black alloys from the Red ZS donor car and shop onto the Magnetic ZS please

Here you go. I've attached the magnetic Fiesta ZS with the black alloys from the Red ZS you posted.

I have to say, the black alloys on the magnetic Fiesta ZS looks even better than I could imagine. I love that red Fiesta ZS you posted though. :)

Magnetic-ZS-Alloys.jpg

• Like 3

Top man, thanks for doing that :smile:

It does look good with black alloys 

The Red Zetec S is the standard Red Edition 

• Like 1

I'm not always a fan of black alloys, but against the grey they look great! Great colours there :)

• Like 2

Love that magnetic gray with black alloys :cool: I wonder if dealers would swap wheels when buying new? Or would you have to source the black wheels yourself and swap them with the silver ones once it's been purchased? 

As they are the same design, the cheapest option is just to have them painted.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alexp999 said:

As they are the same design, the cheapest option is just to have them painted.

Agreed, if you can't order the car with black alloys (I bet you can't), it's roughly about £50-£60 a corner to get them power coated 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Agreed, if you can't order the car with black alloys (I bet you can't), it's roughly about £50-£60 a corner to get them power coated 

I just ordered a new Red Edition yesterday and did enquire about the Magnetic with black wheels - as you both said it's not possible so powder coating would probably be the best bet. Alternatively, for a more temporary/ cheaper solution, you could always use Plasti Dip I suppose - I've seen it used very successfully on other car forums and far cheaper too. 

• Like 1

My dad has just ordered the fiesta zetec s in magnetic. 17in" alloys. Privacy glass. Looks sweet!

I'm abit 50/50 on it as in some pictures I like it and in others I'm not as sure 

I would need to see one in person to be 100% sure, but they are quite rare on the roads up to Red & White ones etc (in fact I don't think I have ever seen a Magnetic in Zetec S guise) 

On 7 March 2016 at 8:03 PM, Harvey ZS said:

Here you go 666damian666. This was when it came off the transporter and when I PDI'd it. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Harvey do the windscreen washers come colour coded now as its hard to tell ?

Dad picked his ZS up on Thursday!! Few pictures... 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

My dad's going to be picking this one up on Saturday, I'll be posting more pics when he gets it :D

tmp_21916-DSC_0232813102294.thumb.JPG.4d

• Like 4

It's becoming a popular colour :thumbup1:

It definitely looks a different colour in some pictures than it does in others 

I'm desperate for one to drive past me soon or just be parked up somewhere so I can decide if I should pull the trigger on one or keep my White ZS 

Maybe when Alex and Cookey no doubt add more pixs, it might tempt me into the Magnetic club 

• Like 1

Found it 😀 Loving the reaction to the Magnetic, making me happier about my choice. I fell in love with the colour in the showroom but felt it was a bit dull when I picked her up. As someone said on here it's a bit executive saloon but it's really growing on me again. You deffo need the trim 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club