Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Answering calls with M button

russellf

Hi, I never managed to answer a phone call by using the M button , as it had always cut the call off.

But I was at the dealer today, and they explained that ONE press of the M button, and after a 1-2 second delay the phone does answer.

So I tested it and..... Yes it does work.

The problem was not waiting for the call to answer, and so pressing the M button again as I thought it had not worked!

Sorted ! :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm bit dubious about that but will try it, I'm sure when I press the M button the call is immediately cut off.

Have to try that one next time as last time I was not sure what to do and while I did not cut the caller off they could not hear me . . .

where is my M button?

IN the middle of the stereo controls on the steering wheel

I have posted before on this old chesnut. When I queried with the dealer, I was told that the M button does not answer calls on the early variants of the Mk7. Id on't know the variant sepcifics.

It would be interetsing to know whether this is still a problem now we are on 12 months on.

I have posted before on this old chesnut. When I queried with the dealer, I was told that the M button does not answer calls on the early variants of the Mk7. Id on't know the variant sepcifics.

It would be interetsing to know whether this is still a problem now we are on 12 months on.

My 1.4 tdci zetec is one month old now and have no trouble at all anwering or hanging up calls with the M button so it seems they have sorted it (well on mine anyway)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club