Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please help me. My car is leaking water from a metal cooling pipe, I need to order a


Recommended Posts

I have a water leak, a very fast leak in fact from my mk2 focus, it is leaking from a long black metal pipe near the back of the engine, more to the right I think. A friend had it off yesterday and tried welding it but it is still leaking just as bad.

5 litres of water is lasting about 2 miles before it is empty of water again.



Does anybody know what the metal pip[e is called as I want to phone Ormskirk Ford tomorrow to order the part in.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...