Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Very fast water leak from metal cooling pipe , please help me, what is it called as I need to orddr a replacement.

Recommended Posts

I have a very fast leak from a metal cooling pipe near the back on my engine perhaps more to the right. A friend tried welding it but it is still leaking as bad as before.


I need to know the name of the pipe so I can order a replacement.


My car is a 2006 mk2 focus sport 1.8 TDCI




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just explain where it is and that its metal, they will search for it on their computer.

It's probably just listed as 'Water pipe - Metal' anyway, no fancy names.

There won't be many metal water pipes in the engine bay anyway, that's maybe the only one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...