Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Decisions


Cookey09
 Share

Recommended Posts

Do I? Or don't I?

Decent effort at putting a ZS grill on a Zetec on iPad app. 

 

Ive seen Willy's Titanium X sport with the the chrome surround on ZS Grille, but wanted to know what it looks like on a deep impact blue Fez. 

image.png

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites



44 minutes ago, ukcal said:

Or get the chrome wrapped?..

Think I'd rather swap it out to be honest mate. 

15 minutes ago, 666Damian666 said:

Depends, what other plans do u have for the car ? 

Just the subtle mods. 

Wind deflectors are going on soon. 

Aero splitter. Not full splitter. 

Maybe eyebrows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am keeping the standard grills. Tried to Wrapped them but they are so f@£(ing hard so Got them Wrapped for like £20.. Also if u noticed Wrapped the chrome by the windows. And if u fancy eyebrows, have them Wrapped as well. See my old pic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2016 at 11:42 PM, Cookey09 said:

Think I'd rather swap it out to be honest mate. 

Just the subtle mods. 

Wind deflectors are going on soon. 

Aero splitter. Not full splitter. 

Maybe eyebrows. 

You talk about this but take 6 month to install an armrest :whistling1: hehe *joking*

 

With regards to the front grille, would you get both zetec S upper and lower or just upper grille? For the headlights i'm looking at splitting mine open in the summer to smoke them from the inside in a dark grey/black (on the bottom of the light). Maybe look could if you got a deep blue inside as opposed to a black eyelid? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JSMarsden said:

You talk about this but take 6 month to install an armrest :whistling1: hehe *joking*

 

With regards to the front grille, would you get both zetec S upper and lower or just upper grille? For the headlights i'm looking at splitting mine open in the summer to smoke them from the inside in a dark grey/black (on the bottom of the light). Maybe look could if you got a deep blue inside as opposed to a black eyelid? 

Parts:

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/search.php?start=10&limit=10&cat=1180

just browse for all the body parts you need.

Headlights i suggest you use a wrap for as eyelids as they are cheaper. Dont really recommend splitting headlights, use fly eye wrap instead.. Heard a lot of stories of their headlights fogging up coz of moisture. In the end, its your car, do whatever you like..

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, anya00tan said:

Parts:

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/search.php?start=10&limit=10&cat=1180

just browse for all the body parts you need.

Headlights i suggest you use a wrap for as eyelids as they are cheaper. Dont really recommend splitting headlights, use fly eye wrap instead.. Heard a lot of stories of their headlights fogging up coz of moisture. In the end, its your car, do whatever you like..

The only thing I thought about splitting is so I could spray/darken the insides to match the black on the car as opposed to stick on eyelids. I know a few guys who have split the headlights (in the oven to melt the glue!) sprayed the insides, and glued them back together - yes the major part is ensuring no moisture gets in which is the tricky part! :dry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JSMarsden said:

You talk about this but take 6 month to install an armrest :whistling1: hehe *joking*

 

With regards to the front grille, would you get both zetec S upper and lower or just upper grille? For the headlights i'm looking at splitting mine open in the summer to smoke them from the inside in a dark grey/black (on the bottom of the light). Maybe look could if you got a deep blue inside as opposed to a black eyelid? 

Mate. Behave ;) I like to put things out there. Think out loud. Toy with ideas. Then see where i'm at in a few months. If I still fancy it ;) 

Id get ZS upper grille and fog light surrounds. Id have to get the lower ZS grille cant remember if its included with the sporty kit on fordpartsuk. Im on my phone you see... the FOC Page is on a constant always open since the FOC App dont work anymore!:(

True i guess. I think wrapping may be the cheaper option. Unless I purchased an engine cover and eyebrows take them to a local spray specialist?;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Willy said:

I like it 👍

I say that if you go with chrome on the front then keep the other chrome parts.

That's my plan mate! I like the chrome on my car, feels like it adds a bit of class.... I don't really want to wrap or strip the chrome underneath the Windows. Plus, my alloys are silver flake, rather keep them that colour as apposed to going black... Un-decided on black alloys and it's cheaper to not😋 Looking for a set of silver or chrome mirror caps now though! Wonder what they'd look like on a blue fez!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I vote ditch the chrome!

Never really sat right with me, I just think with the 'one ford for all' thing they're keeping it more geared towards what Americans want aesthetically... Either that or they're slowly moving the demographic towards older generations. 

Looks smart with the mesh grill and chrome mirrors! :happy:

Wind deflectors is always a ++++, what else you got planned? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, dmizz93 said:

I vote ditch the chrome!

Never really sat right with me, I just think with the 'one ford for all' thing they're keeping it more geared towards what Americans want aesthetically... Either that or they're slowly moving the demographic towards older generations. 

Looks smart with the mesh grill and chrome mirrors! :happy:

Wind deflectors is always a ++++, what else you got planned? 

Ah I'm undecided. I quite like the chrome surround on a Zetec S grille. I've just put some deflectors on mate. 👍🏻😏

HIDS. BluefinSuperchip. Potentially side splitters. 

A few other things too. But all in good time no rush😋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Willy said:

I have some silver mirror caps if anyone wants them 😆

You used to have them on your old fez didn't you?😏 Are they the silver that ford produces?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share





×
×
  • Create New...

Forums


News


Membership