Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


RimBlades?


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Need some opinions guys/girls. I have a fiesta red edition and I am doing some bits and bobs to it to make it look that little bit more eye catching. 

I have scraped some of my black alloys already, was going to pay to get them fixed next month but then i saw these rim protectors which would cover the scuffs but also set the wheels of quite nicely I think? Ive attached a picture of a random black rim with them on just to give an idea of what its like. Obviously the colour theme of my car is red and black. Appreciate all opinions and advice!

ooyuo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go for it, not had any experience with these myself, but I agree, could be an interesting look. Get some Heko deflectors and have a red pinstripe running along them😏 Try, Alloygator.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cookey09 said:

Go for it, not had any experience with these myself, but I agree, could be an interesting look. Get some Heko deflectors and have a red pinstripe running along them😏 Try, Alloygator.com

Got my Heko's yesterday. Also upgraded the air filter. Not doing huge modification's just small pieces. Still trying to source doomed (red and black) gel badges for front and back and also middle of the rims.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I'd quite like to see the result of these rim blades, now my wheels are black, I'm dreading curbing it anywhere!

I'd get the black ones just so they can protect them but I've never ever seen them on a car before so have no idea if they stick out or anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

I'd quite like to see the result of these rim blades, now my wheels are black, I'm dreading curbing it anywhere!

I'd get the black ones just so they can protect them but I've never ever seen them on a car before so have no idea if they stick out or anything.

Still undecided about them

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 28/04/2016 at 2:17 PM, fraserrg said:

Got my Heko's yesterday. Also upgraded the air filter. Not doing huge modification's just small pieces. Still trying to source doomed (red and black) gel badges for front and back and also middle of the rims.  

 

I you still need badges email geloverlays@yahoo.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

I you still need badges email geloverlays@yahoo.com

Cheers mate I got them. If you check out my profile there are some recent pics of the car. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Forums


News


Membership