Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance

Titanium

I had someone run into the back of my Titanium when I was stationary on 16.10.09 my insurance company was supposed to be Kwik but seem to be dragging their heels as I have had no info regarding repairs since 17.10.09, Is this the norm? I have been driving since 1964 and this is the first accident and claim, I just wondered how long the process takes to repair a vehicle with a caved in rear bumper, Any ideas? or should I change my insurance company?

Definitely - ring them and ask what they are doing about the repairs. Have you been to your Ford dealer to get a quote yet?

I had someone run into the back of my Titanium when I was stationary on 16.10.09 my insurance company was supposed to be Kwik but seem to be dragging their heels as I have had no info regarding repairs since 17.10.09, Is this the norm? I have been driving since 1964 and this is the first accident and claim, I just wondered how long the process takes to repair a vehicle with a caved in rear bumper, Any ideas? or should I change my insurance company?

Insurance do drag their heels. My car was hit on 23/08/09 by my window cleaners ladders crashing through my bonnet, he admitted liability straight away and with both his and my insurance companies involved, the car only just went in for repair two weeks ago. I wanted my fiesta fixed by a ford dealer since the car is brand new, insurance company didnt deal with Ford but after phonecalls back and forward and a few quotes from Ford dealers, my insurance company had to agree to have the repairs done.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club