Do Not Sell My Personal Information

uniquifying my fiesta

tetra

i see others are starting to put there personal touches to their machines.

But i cant really think of anything external that would look good on a cedar green fiesta.

any suggestions?

Some chrome touches, but don't overdo it.

If not chrome, then some satin aluminium - perhaps a chrome/silver side stripe at the base of the door/sill (a la Fiesta ST stylee).

Job done. Classy silver/green look for the car, and keep it clean, you'll be the envy of many people :)

EDITED: Just searched the forum for pics of the cedar green and found pics of your Zetec - it's a smart, classy colour, just keep it uber clean (that includes the wheels btw :P) and it'll look lovely ;)

EDIT2: You need THESE, in silver (forget my earlier suggestion of ST-style stripes, they are not right for the Mk7)

http://www.mountunestore.com/Product/Exter...nce-side-splash

Get the silver Mountune side splash, or if you don't want them with the Mountune loge, ask DMB Graphics to make up a similar set with the ZETEC logo on instead ;)

shorten your ariel

I had some local yoofs do that to my Mk4....well they tried to make it look like a coat hanger so I cut off all the bent bits :lol: Did look quite good surpisingly.

where can you get a short ariel for the mk 7????

Do it yourself, I did my MK6 ariel, just by boiling a kettle, leaving the tip of the ariel in the boiling water for 5 mins, then using a very small flat headed screwdriver, priced the tip of, shortened the ariel using a sharp knife, then pop the tip back on your shortened ariel

Pretty simple, just takes a while to prise the tip of

I had some local yoofs do that to my Mk4....well they tried to make it look like a coat hanger so I cut off all the bent bits :lol: Did look quite good surpisingly.

It does look good shortened, but not good for your reception!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club