Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta - Accessories Q's

Superdon

So, ordered the new Zetec. Unfortuantely, wasnt able to get mats and other bits included. I think they almost had a nervous breakdown when I asked for those!

I will be needing some mats and also a y cable for the iphone/ipod. Where is cheapest to get these and which mats are best?

Also. I bought a 'robocop' style gever knob for the current car. Will that fit on the new Fiestas? Its just a screw on thing from memory. I also have a leather gaiter surround, will that also move over too? I still have the originals from the current car, so can just pop those back on.

Cheers!

Get all your parts from your Ford dealer - you won't get them cheaper elsewhere unless you fit non-fitting mats, which isn't advisable. The Y cable you will definiutely need to source from a Ford dealer.

There are 2 different kinds of mats, standard carpet and premium velour, the latter about twice the cost of the standards. You can also get rubber mats if you want better protection for the carpoets during the winter months.

Not sure what you mean by a 'robocop' gear stick, but it sounds gash to me, so does the thought of fitting a different gear gaitor. My advice is sell those on eBay cos they probably won't fit anyway ;)

I already found them cheaper on eBay - genuine ford stuff. I know some dealers also do mail order at a discount so was looking for reccomendations.

As for robocop. I am sure that's what they were nicknamed a couple of years ago! Agree it sounds gash, but it's quite nice and was an upgrade on the focus I think, as was the leather gaitor.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club