Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice/Help required on a 1.8 TDCi 57 plate focus

Stefanie

Hi everyone.

After searching google for help it brought me to your website, so i've got my fingers crossed and thank you for any help in advance on the following... i'll try to cut it short.

I'm experiencing a couple of problems with my 57 plate 1.8 TDCi Focus, I've owned it 6 months but today its taking its second trip to the garage (non dealer) within the last month for the same fault plus extras.

It started with stalling 99% of the time when setting off, i thought it was my driving so i had a couple of different people to drive it first but it happened to them aswell. It went back and it seemed ok until this weekend it started again. Saturday evening i pulled up as normal went to reverse onto my drive it stalled, restarted it stalled again, restarted it fine but wouldn't rev that's the 2nd fault we've picked up.

Now also i've never really thought much of it but i've noticed before a thin cloud of white smoke, i'm sure its only happens after restarting from stalling but it smells aswell could this all be related maybe?

I'm at my wits end with the car its the 4th time its be back the first two times were stupid stuff that were sorted as its all under warranty. I have got mardy with him this time and told him to come collect it from me at work as i'm not driving 20/30 mins down the road all the time and i want it sorted properly. The car is also on finance i don't want to be paying for it if its always in the garage, we've never had any issues with fords before so were unsure. I did say i'd take it to my local ford approved garage but they said they would prefer to sort it as obviously it has come from them and it is their responsibility.

Has anybody experienced this before and did you manage to solve it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club