Do Not Sell My Personal Information

blow off valve

edward paul

37 minutes ago, edward paul said:

I have a diesel blow off valve but cannot find where I can install, I have a fiesta 15 TDCI can anyone help please

This will most likely involve some custom "T Piece" pipe to be fitted in place of an existing straight hose joint which will be on the intercooler pipework.

modern diesel turbochargers are using variable vain turbos meaning the compression fan fins are retracted to small size under low driving conditions to create low levels of boost then fade away as the engine naturally catches up to the job and takes over.

the Compressors fins expand as they get faster to create bigger boost but this type of turbo is designed for optimum efficiency as result; excess boost pressure to blow through a blow off valve will be very limited compared to a 90s Diesel where the compressor wasn't governed by VNT and more smoke ment more like as the turbine spun faster but not anymore 

Overall you may not get the woosh your expecting. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club