Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST-Line

So my friend just bought a brand new ST Line, grey colour (extra 400 quid) City pack, which is sat nav, folding mirrors, parking sensors etc. £200 deposit and £200 a month, lease deal. How come my red edition was £1000 deposit and £227 a month, only added extra is heated seats and the 140ps engine?

Did i get ripped off or are they just putting more money into the ST Line to get it on the road?

Special editions will always cost more than a regular fake ST.  That does seem like a huge difference though...is the £200 deposit a typo!?

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Special editions will always cost more than a regular fake ST.  That does seem like a huge difference though...is the £200 deposit a typo!?

Lol nope, was with him when he bought it. Quite annoying really. 

Damn...is he a good negotiator or was that just the price?  Also is it over a longer time than yours? 

If I could get a Titanium that cheap probably better off doing that than outright buying a used one. :unsure: 

37 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Damn...is he a good negotiator or was that just the price?  Also is it over a longer time than yours? 

If I could get a Titanium that cheap probably better off doing that than outright buying a used one. :unsure: 

No the guy just came back with that price and my mate took it lol. also has 12k miles mines is 9k and its 3 years term just like mine. 

Damn, he's lucky then!!

August is a difficult month for selling cars though, most people will wait until September for the new plate, I wonder if that's got anything to do with it.

Lease not PCP?

Afaik, the price didn't change much, if at all. ST-Line is more of a rebrand in the UK, as we already had the Zetec S.

23 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Lease not PCP?

Afaik, the price didn't change much, if at all. ST-Line is more of a rebrand in the UK, as we already had the Zetec S.

Lease mate

18 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

You both on lease? Same term, etc?

I got mine way back in March thats the only difference really. Apart from I have a red edition

Perhaps Ford are offering better discounts now. Trying to shift current model ready for its replacement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Perhaps Ford are offering better discounts now. Trying to shift current model ready for its replacement.

only thing i can think of yep. Putting more money into it giving people better deals. Oh well, i lvoe my car, and i think its a fine price anyway. Was just curious 

Probably just trying to reach their target sales so they were probably behind on a few lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club