Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member, Long time Enthusiast!

Northlander

Hello to all new and longtime FOC members!

I've known about this group for sometime, but decided it would be a great time to sign up and join in with the community.

I've been a fan of the Blue Oval for many, many years, probably due to my late Grandfathers, one owned the classic Mk3 Cortina 2000E (Chocolate brown, black vinyl roof) the other, also brown, a Mk1 Granada. Brown cars need to make a comeback!

Our current car is a 2012 Fiesta Metal Edition, which sadly (just a little bit) is moving on as we've 'upgraded' to the new, and last of the iconic Mk7 Fiestas...the ST200

It goes without saying we're more than a little excited to be picking her up this weekend! I'm praying for a dry day!!!

Thanks to all for running a site where all Ford enthusiasts can share our daily Ford adventures, hope to see you all soon

Regards

Hi Welcome

• Like 1

Hi Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the nice intro mate and welcome aboard ..

Thanks for the replies! I was thinking the club was dead! We collected our ST200 last night!!! Massive upgrade from our 2012 Metal Edition

1489220086943.jpg.fede1ce30fce4eb8ee21e6
  • Like 1

Now I know what they mean when people say 'Fast Ford' :D

Loving the LED rear lights and those wheels!!!

1489299207976.thumb.jpg.b17e35eab88e3fa51489299220074.jpg.9743c7028477e70264097f
  • Like 1

That is one tidy, tidy motor :ohmy:  

Was going to mention the wheels after seeing the initial picture you posted but them rear lights are something else

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club