Sign in to follow this  
james_cooper_89

new member (i think!)

Hi guys, 

cant remember if i started an account on here or not, so i have a new one!

Currently have a mk 7.5 ecoboost 1.0 2015 model, with the frozen white paint and cruise control as extras

though this is being replaced with my new car next wednesday! more on that later....

Mods to date that i will probably carry over to the next car are a follows

Pressed Aluminium Legal Plates

ZS Grill and boot badges

White ford badges all around, red on the steering wheel

interior map lights replaced with 6000k super brights, with the center and centre rear bright red for the ambient lighting.

I matched these with foot well lights in red and a red strip of leds over the glove box, wired to the passenger foot well light.

Dipped beam LEDs (I unfortunately had the dreaded H15 High/DRL so couldn't match) Im a big fan of LED over HID now, the technology has come so far so quickly and www.autobeam.co.uk do a full LED conversion package for the fiesta now, including a H15 so this will go into the new car.

LED module rear reg plate bulbs

AS Stage 2 Air filter.

custom made dual exhaust tip

thats pretty much it, its a lease so i couldnt really ***** about with maps etc incase anything went wrong... my new car however, although starting on lease, i intend on buying outright so i have a bit more room for modding and performance upgrades.

Here it goes...

I have a Mk7.5 ST Line Red Edition 140ps less than a week away :)

Ive gone for the Satnav, cruise control, active city stop, heated seats, auto lights/wipers etc, keyless package with push button start and heated electronic folding mirrors and privacy glass.

Pretty much fully loaded aside from reverse sensors and the centre headrest in the back, as no one goes in the back anyway. all of that and im pretty much paying the same as its end of line now due to the Mk8 release later this year.

excited isn't the word!

initial plans will be the full LED headlight conversion and swapping all my interior lights back into the new car.

have private plates ordered, once they have been transferred il be getting those on pressed aluminium too.

badging im unsure of, certainly NOT ST badges, possibly another STline badge for the boot, and will wait for a grill option to become available.

my ford colored badges came from ford fair as i dont know if you can order them online anymore, so any help would be great there.

in a year or so i will start with the performance aspect . probably start with upgrading to the mountune parts available so intercooler, airbox, short throw gears etc and shop around for maps

As soon as i have the car and start some bits and pieces i will start a project thread :D

some really nice cars on here, would be great to come down to some meets and see them in person!

13612291_10209975066591470_8544965729479421145_n.jpg

13775809_10209964066796482_6764206095484236427_n.jpg

Hi James

Welcome to the forum