Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information



Recommended Posts

Just a quick one. I'm missing the interior seal on my passenger door. You know the Ines that grip the glass as it moves up and down. Searched all the usual car sites. Europarts, ford parts direct ect. But don't know what it's actually called, and can't seem to find any diagrams with the description. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...