Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST-Line Badge on Front Grill?

HappyJam

Hello all,

I have a 2017 Fiesta ST-Line Red Edition. Absolutely love it...but the one thing that annoys me about it is a minuscule pointless thing. 

On the previous Zetec-S models, there has always been the Zetec-S badge on the front grill. Well, on the ST-Line this is not the case. It has the ST-Line badges on the sides and that's it. I have purchased an ST-Line badge and stuck it to the rear of my car, where the EcoBoost badge would have been (had that removed when I first got the car). However, I would really like some sort of ST-Line badge attached to the front grill.

My dad suggested the worst thing ever, which was to stick an ST badge on it. You can tell he drives a BMW... (I sure as hell wont be doing that)

I just wondered if anyone had any ideas/suggestions around this. Is there a way to stick an ST-Line badge on the front grill? I would have thought not as it's not like they're clips, they're sticky adhesive. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

I too have been looking for this! Where did you get the badge for the back from?

36 minutes ago, iShieldyyy said:

I too have been looking for this! Where did you get the badge for the back from?

https://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_st-line_badge_from_2016_onwards_f_2044452_c_1168.htm

I really love the colour of your fiesta. Is that wrapped or standard black?

I can see many ST-lines having regular ST badges on now Ford changed the name, pet hate ugh.

• Like 1

To my knowledge the "S" badge on the Zetec S front grill never came as standard, you had to buy it and attach it yourself, at least that's what I had to do with my Red Edition. Most of the Zetec S models I see around don't have it either 🙄 

I know this doesn't really help your problem but I just thought I'd point out its not something Ford has stopped doing with the new ST-Line model (again, to my knowledge). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

To my knowledge the "S" badge on the Zetec S front grill never came as standard, you had to buy it and attach it yourself, at least that's what I had to do with my Red Edition. Most of the Zetec S models I see around don't have it either 🙄 

I know this doesn't really help your problem but I just thought I'd point out its not something Ford has stopped doing with the new ST-Line model (again, to my knowledge). 

Yea your right the Zetec S had no I dentifying badging at all.  You could by the S badges online to stick to the the rear and a bold on one to go through the bonnet.  To my knowlege there is nothing like that for the ST Line.  TBH not sure it would look good anyway.  The ST has a big ST badge the Zetec S with a Smaller S looked really good but to have ST Line on the front would look wrong IMO.

However whatever you do please don't put an ST badge on it that would be so wrong.

When did/does the new shape Fiesta ST Line come out? When I spoke to a local dealer he said that the new shape ST Line wasn't released until sept of this year, which will be part 2 of fords phased rollout. @HappyJam is yours the new shape then or a mk7.5 built in 2017. This phased rollout and change from fiesta/focus zetec S to the ST Line is just muddling my head haha. I'm only asking as I have just helped a friend buy one, the 140ps with Privacy Glass and Nav in frozen white. Went for the door protectors too and full size spare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

When did/does the new shape Fiesta ST Line come out? When I spoke to a local dealer he said that the new shape ST Line wasn't released until sept of this year, which will be part 2 of fords phased rollout. @HappyJam is yours the new shape then or a mk7.5 built in 2017. This phased rollout and change from fiesta/focus zetec S to the ST Line is just muddling my head haha. I'm only asking as I have just helped a friend buy one, the 140ps with Privacy Glass and Nav in frozen white. Went for the door protectors too and full size spare.

Got mine back in January, it's what will be the previous style fiesta. I.e., the same as the Zetec S Red Edition that you've seen in previous years, just with ST-LIne badges on the side

• Like 1

Ah right, thank you it was just with you saying 2017 it got me wondering.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club