Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is the engine relay/fuse box? Mk6

George_A_

Hi everyone,

I have a mk6 ford fiesta diesel, 1.4tDCI, reg 07, with no cranking sound, but with a full battery and no clicking or reduction in the power of the headlights when using the ignition.

I thought I should check the relay of the starter motor.

It should be in the fuse box of the engine, but I can only find a fuse box in the glove compartment, as in the attached picture.

I have also attached a picture of my engine. Can anyone please help me find the engine compartment fuse box?

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards,

George

Screenshot_20170821-141913.png

Screenshot_20170821-140125.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi George, Don't know whether you have found it or not, but on our Mk6 petrol it is clipped onto the side of the battery box. Red lead comes off the +ve terminal and into the engine fusebox. You will have to remove the battery to get to the fusebox. Looking at your pic, it looks as though its the same.

Hope this helps

Paul

• 2 years later...

On 8/21/2017 at 3:30 PM, George_A_ said:

Hi everyone,

I have a mk6 ford fiesta diesel, 1.4tDCI, reg 07, with no cranking sound, but with a full battery and no clicking or reduction in the power of the headlights when using the ignition.

I thought I should check the relay of the starter motor.

It should be in the fuse box of the engine, but I can only find a fuse box in the glove compartment, as in the attached picture.

I have also attached a picture of my engine. Can anyone please help me find the engine compartment fuse box?

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards,

George

Screenshot_20170821-141913.png

Screenshot_20170821-140125.png

George 

Hope you’re well and safe from the current pandemic.

I am having the problem above, how did you solve it. Kindly share the solution, car can’t crack.