Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photo needed

potter18

Hello everyone

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to post a picture of how the tyre inflation kit,jack and all the other bits and pieces are stored in the foam container that sits in the wheel well, im collecting my new fiesta on Saturday and, being fussy I would like to have all the bits and bobs in the correct compartments

Many thanks

Its the 2013 ecoboost fiesta

If there's an inflation kit there's unlikely to be a jack (the idea is that you don't need to remove the wheel).

Regarding the rest here's a photo from eBay:

$_86.JPG

Clockwise from top-left: 12v tyre inflator, puncture sealant and finally, no - not a Shewee, but an adapter to allow use of a jerry can with Ford's stupid solution-without-a-problem capless fuel filler.

• Like 2

and the sealant will probably be out of date, there is a use by date on the bottle. so before leaving the garage you bought it off, check the date on it and if expired, insist on a replacement.

• Like 2

...and given the retail price is something like at least £40 I'd seriously consider asking for the cash instead and using it to buy a spare steel wheel (175/65R14 is a commonly fitted size) and jack as this is far more useful in my view.

• Like 2

Thanks all, I bought a spare wheel some time ago, I forgot my car doesn't need a jack, I think it came with the wheel, hopefully it will fit the new car

I got a tow eye with my car. Serms a little daft how there's all that empty space.

Looking at the cutouts it seems that the tray can also accomodate a removable swan-neck tow ball so presumably that was available as an option. There might be other options too that would fill the remaining spaces. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club